/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Strange things happening during the night

Nicole2k50
04-08-2011, 07:44 AM
My son is 16 and is having strange things happening at night in his room, mostly between 2 and 3am and it started about 2 months ago.
He says his bed shake sometimes, someone is pulling his arm,he hears a child voice and he sees shadows. He also hear wisperings and knocking,all that in his room. He is also like paralysed most of the time.
Everytime he comes down to sleep in the sitting room because he is too scared.
My "husband" is muslim as is my son but i am not. So i tend to explain things in a scientific way,contrary to my husband who thinks it must be the work of a jinn.
The reason i am writing here is because we don't know what to do,is there anything my husband could read from the quran in the room, any ritual to do?
My son is quite distressed now and he is preparing for his GCSE's so i don't want anything to happen to him at this important time.
Thank you forany help.
Nicole

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
04-10-2011, 05:10 AM
Your husband could recite ayat kursi, al fatihah, and the three Quls (QS. 112-113-114). These verse and surats are sunnah and guard us agaisnt djinn.
However, your husband need to have the fear of Allah first, before his recitation has any effect on the djinn.
It is only when your husband truly believe in Allah, fear Him, has hopes only on Him, and understand and believe in the meanings of the verses that they are effective.

Nicole2k50
04-11-2011, 07:30 AM
I want to thank Elina who sent me a private message because she said she couldn't post here. I agree with her that it could be stress due to his exam and i am not really into jinns myself.
But i will tell my husband about reciting these verses, i am sure he will be able to do it.
Thank you

Dagless
04-11-2011, 03:04 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis - but you should also do what naidamar said, since it's always worth doing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!