/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ALZHEIMER' EYE TEST ...this one amazed me!

Flame of Hope
04-08-2011, 08:05 PM
ALZHEIMER' EYE TEST

Count every "F" in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE
THE RESULT OF YEARS
OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED
WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS....

(SEE BELOW)

HOW MANY?

WRONG,
THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.
READ IT AGAIN!

Really, go BACK and TRY
to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.

The reasoning behind this phenomenon
is further down.

The brain cannot process "OF."

Incredible or what?

Go back and look again!!

Anyone who counts all 6 "F's"
on the first go is a genius.

Three is normal, four is quite rare.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fivesolas
04-08-2011, 08:08 PM
At first glance I counted 5, but knowing it was a trick...I copied the text to a word file to highlted all the letter F's, checked twice, and came up with 6.

Everyone now must declare I am a genius.

Ghazalah
04-08-2011, 08:10 PM
When my friend showed me this and I said six, she was adamant I cheated lol but when I was counting the "F" in "scientific" my eye sort of wandered upwards and I noticed the "F" in "of" :D

Flame of Hope
04-08-2011, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fivesolas
At first glance I counted 5, but knowing it was a trick...I copied the text to a word file to highlted all the letter F's, checked twice, and came up with 6.

Everyone now must declare I am a genius.
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
When my friend showed me this and I said six, she was adamant I cheated lol but when I was counting the "F" in "scientific" my eye sort of wandered upwards and I noticed the "F" in "of"

Hey! Not fair!! And after all the hard work I put into this. Hmmm.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abdussattar
04-25-2011, 01:04 PM
I got 6 in the first try! Huzzah

Woodrow
04-25-2011, 02:20 PM
LOL I even knew that the brain doesn't process the word OF so I made certain I would find all of them and still only got 5. I missed the "of" that precedes scientific, even after making a conscious effort to find all of them.

Ramadhan
04-25-2011, 02:27 PM
I missed the first "of" halfway reading, but I knew this must be some trick so I got careful and counted all the six "F", still, I was not sure if it was the actual number.
I didnt know that our brain does not process "of". Well, I guess that was my advantange being a non native english speaker

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!