/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ok. No Cheating On This One! READ THIS OUT LOUD...

Flame of Hope
04-08-2011, 08:28 PM
Read the text inside the triangle below...out loud.

hey, no cheating!!! Just read the text inside the triangle out loud and THEN scroll down. Puhleeez!

More than likely you said,
"A bird in the bush," and........

if this IS what YOU said,
then you failed to see
that the word "THE" is repeated twice! :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazalah
04-08-2011, 08:31 PM
Lol! Who said people cheated before anyway?? :rolleyes:

I read a bird in the bush also lol

Fivesolas
04-08-2011, 08:49 PM
I lose. I am no longer a genius.

Flame of Hope
04-08-2011, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fivesolas
I lose. I am no longer a genius.
I lost on this one. And also on the other one, counting the "F"s. I counted 4. And for the life of me, I couldn't understand how there were 6! It was amazing to learn of the word that the brain could not process!

Anyway, I'm clearly no genius. lol. ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hannah.
04-08-2011, 09:07 PM
I lost as well! Meh. I was never a genius anyway.

R Khan
04-08-2011, 11:26 PM
Guess I'm a retard now.. thanks.. you've destroyed my frame of mind and I've got exams in a few weeks.

Thank you so much. I can't even read properly.

Beardo
04-08-2011, 11:50 PM
Oh wow. I read 'the' once too. LOL! Good oneee!

S.Belle
04-08-2011, 11:54 PM
I got it right:shade:...but its just bc i posted it in the optical illusion thread :hiding:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!