/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Comparison of Mushrik Muslims with Hindus

Flame of Hope
04-09-2011, 07:42 AM
:sl:

I got this in my e-mail a long time ago. What it contains is nothing short of amazing. Read and see for yourself! :uuh:

--------------------------------------------

Comparison of Mushrik Muslims with Hindus

Although it says "Muslims" that's a gross generalization - its a section of Muslims who are doing this claiming to follow "true Islam".

Comparison between Hindus & Muslims (Mushrikoon)….!!!!!!

Mushrikoon is the Plural of Mushrik

Mushrik Is The One Who Worships Anything Other Than Allah & The One Who Gives The Right Of Allah To His Creation.

Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu

Dear Muslim Brothers and Sisters in Islam,
"Learn the correct Creed(Aqeedah) from Quran & Authentic Sunnah to protect yourself from Shirk (Associating anything with Allah) & Biddat (Innovations in the matter of Islaam)

And

Educate other Muslims to turn them away from Shirk & Bidaah to right Islam as per the teaching of our Prophet Muhammad - Sallalahu Alayhiwassallam"
May Allah Guide All Of Us To The Right Path & Keep Us Firm On It Till Our End - Aaameen

-----------------

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Predator
04-09-2011, 08:36 AM
""Muslims"" worship hindu idols as well

http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...d-venkateswara
KADAPA: It was a perfect picture of religious harmony on Telugu New Year day. Thousands of Muslim devotees thronged the temple of Devunikadapa on the outskirts of Kadapa town on Tuesday to celebrate Ugadi with fervour.
Several burqa-clad women and men wearing 'namaz ki topi' (skull cap) with children in tow waited in long queues to offer prayers to the deity of Lord Venkateswara at the temple. They believe the entire year would be prosperous if they worship the god at Devunikadapa. Scores of Muslims from nearby Chittoor and Anantapur districts also flocked to the temple to offer prayers

http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...a-seva-devotee
Mohammed Rafi and Shabana,a couple from Madanapalle who are regular pilgrims,say,"For us Allah and Balaji are one and same.We have been coming to Tirumala for seven years now.We bring our two girls,Shahina (9) and Malina (7).Our devotion doubled a few years ago when Shahina took seriously ill.Desperate,we promised that we would go to Tirumala temple on foot.Immediately,she recovered.That is the power of Lord Venkateswara."

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-09-2011, 08:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Airforce
""Muslims"" worship hindu idols as well

http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...d-venkateswara
KADAPA: It was a perfect picture of religious harmony on Telugu New Year day. Thousands of Muslim devotees thronged the temple of Devunikadapa on the outskirts of Kadapa town on Tuesday to celebrate Ugadi with fervour.
Several burqa-clad women and men wearing 'namaz ki topi' (skull cap) with children in tow waited in long queues to offer prayers to the deity of Lord Venkateswara at the temple. They believe the entire year would be prosperous if they worship the god at Devunikadapa. Scores of Muslims from nearby Chittoor and Anantapur districts also flocked to the temple to offer prayers

http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...a-seva-devotee
Mohammed Rafi and Shabana,a couple from Madanapalle who are regular pilgrims,say,"For us Allah and Balaji are one and same.We have been coming to Tirumala for seven years now.We bring our two girls,Shahina (9) and Malina (7).Our devotion doubled a few years ago when Shahina took seriously ill.Desperate,we promised that we would go to Tirumala temple on foot.Immediately,she recovered.That is the power of Lord Venkateswara."
This is very tragic imsad They are just like any other Hindus with Muslim names and Muslim clothings.

Abdul-Raouf
04-09-2011, 09:45 AM
There are many dargahs/shrines across India...which have their own practices...even in my state.. there are few...Below one is one of the famous...

http://www.nagoredargah.com/
http://www.aulia-e-hind.com/dargah/Nagoor.htm

I have not visited any dargah or shrine....mainly because of their innovative beliefs and practices...
But Alhamdulillah..in the past 10 years.. there are many islamic scholars..who have raised voice against this innovations and have condemned the practices.

May ALLAH guide us in the right path.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Innocent Soul
04-09-2011, 09:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
Muslim clothings.
Many muslim girls wear immodest clothes inside their hijab. Many muslim girl's hijab will not also serve the conditions of hijab. I don't know why muslims want to do such things like hindus do :raging:. I was most shocked when I heard that people also started celebrating Islamic new year i.e 1st muharram. imsad

It is true that majority of muslims in India go to dargas. :cry: Alhamdulillah at least there are some Muslims who just think before doing anything. :exhausted For the Muslims don't want to engage in these sort of things.

Whoever fears Allah, Allah will find a way out for him (from every difficulty) and He will provide for him from sources that he could never have imagined.” [Quran 65:2-3]

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
May ALLAH guide us in the right path.
Ameen

Predator
04-09-2011, 10:00 AM
Salman and Shah Rukh khan the Most popular muslims among hindus doing the same thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drwhb...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py7sF...eature=related

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-09-2011, 10:38 AM
^ What a pity! Is kissing Quran enough? Pity that his son knows gayatri mantra but not Surah Fatiha and yet he says that he is a strong believer in Allah.

yas2010
04-09-2011, 10:44 AM
Salman and Shah Rukh khan the Most popular muslims among hindus doing the same thing

May the mercy of Allah (swt) guide them towards the siratul mustaquim.

Neighbours of mine she is a muslim and she is married to a hindu . :(

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-09-2011, 10:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by yas2010
Neighbours of mine she is a muslim and he is a hindu.

Are they marrie dto each other?

yas2010
04-09-2011, 10:50 AM
Yes brother. They have daughter too.

Salafi1407
04-09-2011, 10:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Airforce

Some of the user comments on that video are hilarious

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-09-2011, 10:58 AM
Yes brother. They have daughter too.
Some muslim girls here date hindus...:( It is out of my comprehension that how some muslims fancy hindus. Once during last Ramadhan on Friday I saw a Muslim girl with a hindu boy. By looking at them I found that the girl was very well dresses, nicely pressed burkha and sounded very elegant in her talk and accent, however the boy was very cheap and seemed from a slum area. By looking at them my heart shattered.

Bollywood movies and soap opera plays an important role in brainwashing the youth...:(

yas2010
04-09-2011, 11:09 AM
Dear brother all i know of this woman is that her parents are good muslims even to the extent her mum teaches quran to children within the community. The daughter has been misguided and i do know that the hindu family that she has 'married' are wealthy.

She visits her parents but they have never set foot in her home.

All i know is that she has 'sold her soul' for the temporary fix of this life, without consideration of the hereafter.

May Allah (swt) guide us all towards the straight path.

Ummu Sufyaan
04-09-2011, 12:57 PM
You have to clarify what was meant in the original post as it's not exactly clear ...in the original post it seems to be saying that Muslims and Hindus are the same. but this surely isn't what is implied since we know that the Muslim/Islamic set of beliefs is extremely different from the Hindu set of beliefs, thus followers of Islam and Hinduism will be 2 very different people. but the post doesn't really seem to be making a differentiation.

secondly, it seems to be implying and making a sweeping generalization that Muslims are mushrikeen (disgusting) and that such practices are common and inherent to our Islam without differentiating or clarifying between the Muslims who adhere to tawheed and Muslims who implement practices such as grave worship. the 2 seem to have been put in the same boat for some bizarre reason.

so maybe that's what the article means? Muslims who adhere to لا إله إلله إالا الله compare to Muslims who may be ignorant of this due to perhaps...well lack of knowledge really, thus making them fall into practices that resemble the Hindu's...though its important to remember to make a distinguish between the 2 groups.

----
also, could i ask that members please remove any links that encourage and call to unIslamic practices.

Salafi1407
04-09-2011, 07:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame

Although it says "Muslims" that's a gross generalization - its a section of Muslims who are doing this claiming to follow "true Islam".

-----------------

The first line of the OP's post is quite clear I thought?

Haya emaan
04-09-2011, 08:07 PM
if we look at the history the grave worshiping and other such things in the Muslims of subcontinent have basically drived from hindus.
and it has really become very dangerous even very knowledgeable Muslims are also involved in it.
May Allah protect us from shirk

Ummu Sufyaan
04-10-2011, 09:05 AM
The first line of the OP's post is quite clear I thought?
i guess so, but the whole article doesn't give you that impression. well, not to me it didnt :hmm:

Innocent Soul
04-10-2011, 09:12 AM
^ Sister the people who don't live in India and Pakistan can't understand it. We cannot understand that unless we see people like that in muslims in our real life.

Ramadhan
04-10-2011, 10:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Safiya 1
^ Sister the people who don't live in India and Pakistan can't understand it. We cannot understand that unless we see people like that in muslims in our real life.

But surely not all muslims in India are like what's described in the article?
unless you are telling me that majority of subcontinent muslims are grave worshippers?

We also do have here in Indonesia among traditional folks who incorprorate aspects of hindu leftovers into "Islamic practices" such as the yaasin/fatiha gatherings after 7 days, 40 days, of death, and also belief that certain dead people graves are kramat. But majority are not like that, and the da'wah are working hard to enlighten muslims who might still dont undertsand that their practices are outside of Islam and shirk. Based on my observation, alhamdulillah I think people are beginning to realize that. ALthough there's still resistance among many traditional folks who claimed that the da'i bring "wahhabism" into Islam in Indonesia

Salahudeen
04-10-2011, 11:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar

But surely not all muslims in India are like what's described in the article?
unless you are telling me that majority of subcontinent muslims are grave worshippers?

We also do have here in Indonesia among traditional folks who incorprorate aspects of hindu leftovers into "Islamic practices" such as the yaasin/fatiha gatherings after 7 days, 40 days, of death, and also belief that certain dead people graves are kramat. But majority are not like that, and the da'wah are working hard to enlighten muslims who might still dont undertsand that their practices are outside of Islam and shirk. Based on my observation, alhamdulillah I think people are beginning to realize that. ALthough there's still resistance among many traditional folks who claimed that the da'i bring "wahhabism" into Islam in Indonesia

From what I've seen, my own personal experience, it seems that the majority are like this, so many shrines over there where people do shirk. Any one who opposes them is labelled as "Wahaaabi" and "ghustaaki rasoool" enemy of the prophet. Some of them say Allah and his prophet (saw) are one, and that Allah only created Adam for the Prophet (saw). There are so many of them were I live.

Revert 2010
04-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Wow that is really interesting, maybe people do entangle cultural practices which may be deemed harram in Islam.

yas2010
04-10-2011, 04:25 PM
I've also heard many say that the soul of dead relatives return on a Thursday.

tigerkhan
04-10-2011, 05:33 PM
^ actually there is strong effect of hindu culture on normal muslim but who are knowledgeable. infact we dont forgot that b4 islam whole population of indo-pak was hindu and they convert to islam. but many of them still practice things like this, mean they had not fully adopted islam. one other factor is also notable, they are mostly converted to islam by the preaching of Muslims Oliya Kiram like Ali Hijwari RA, Nazam Ud Din oliya RA.so they dont have much personal research/study/knowledge of islam so some of them are involved in bidaas.
BUT alhumdulliah in pakistan ppl are now much aware and mostly religious and knowledgeable ppl dont do such type of stuff.

Salahudeen
04-11-2011, 03:04 AM
I've also heard many say that the soul of dead relatives return on a Thursday.
Yeah I heard that too, and they cook the favourite dish of the dead person.

CosmicPathos
04-11-2011, 04:21 AM
The article is not making a sweeping generalization of Muslims in subcontinent. It seems some people here on IB need reading comprehension skills and stop getting emotional if they are from subcontinent.

The article clearly states "Mushrik" Muslims (NOT ALL!!) of subcontinent. And it shows those Mushriks in action by the pictures provided.

CosmicPathos
04-11-2011, 04:22 AM

May the mercy of Allah (swt) guide them towards the siratul mustaquim.

Neighbours of mine she is a muslim and she is married to a hindu . :(

Yea I know someone like that too.

'Aleena
04-11-2011, 09:57 AM

The worst part is that Hindus here have this wrong notion that grave worship is an important part of Islam and all Muslims do it.

This year, on eid milad un nabi a fight broke out between the Muslims and the so called 'Aashik-e- Rusool' because they refuse to slow down the music while passing by the Markaz where Isha Salah was in progress. Fortunately, the police was nearby and resolved the matter. Such incidents have become very common and has tarnished the image of Muslims:(

greenvalley
04-11-2011, 12:56 PM
Assalam,

A Mushrik cannot be a Muslim!

Ubeyde
04-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Only up till recently have I heard that Grave worship takes an active role in some Islamic Countries. I also had little knowledge of the extent of the deviant sects.. and their beliefs. I then researched Bidah (innovation) and was astonished. It breaks my heart to know that there are so-called Muslims who practice this as part of every day life. It breaks my heart to hear of so many deviant sects trying to dilute the Pure, True Message that is Islam perfectly portrayed by our Holy Prophet (Sallahu Alayhi Wasalam).

Biddah is a serious issue, one which the youngsters must learn of and address. Even in my College (I'm 18)- which is a typical White British College with few Muslims, there are so many different sects.. Some believe and take an active role in Milad and one is Ismaeli...

May Allah Ta'ala guide the misguided and make us not of the Zalimeen. Ameen.

Haya emaan
04-12-2011, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
BUT alhumdulliah in pakistan ppl are now much aware and mostly religious and knowledgeable ppl dont do such type of stuff.
there is a large number of very religious and knowledgeable people in pak who do so... even the modern education has failed to change there minds. we will even find highly educated ones involved in i t

Ubeyde
04-12-2011, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mun-o-salwa
there is a large number of very religious and knowledgeable people in pak who do so... even the modern education has failed to change there minds. we will even find highly educated ones involved in i t
This is so true. This is the danger of Innovation. Those who practice innovation never repent, this is because they do not believe they are commiting sins.. when in fact they are commiting one of the worst sins imaginable..

May Allah Ta'ala preserve those who don't take part in innovation. Ameen.

in jihad
04-12-2011, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ubeyde
This is so true. This is the danger of Innovation. Those who practice innovation never repent, this is because they do not believe they are commiting sins.. when in fact they are commiting one of the worst sins imaginable..

May Allah Ta'ala preserve those who don't take part in innovation. Ameen.
So right! So many people do things thinkin they doing good but in reality they are so far away from the right path. U got good observation skill Ubeyde. :)

Ramadhan
04-13-2011, 01:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenvalley
Assalam, A Mushrik cannot be a Muslim!

This is true.
You are either a mushrik or a muslim.

Dont believe me?
Just open your qur'an.

qwertyhindu
11-23-2021, 07:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid

This is very tragic imsad They are just like any other Hindus with Muslim names and Muslim clothings.
If you so much problem with hindus. you should have moved to any islamic country..

Karl
11-30-2021, 11:02 PM
Islam has some pagan elements like all the holy days and the Hajj. Religion is big business world wide and has been going on for eons. If a religion is too boring no one will join it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!