/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Chavundur
04-10-2011, 01:07 PM
Assalamun Alaikum Everyone

I am from Turkey, Following an Islamic forum came to my mind yesterday, I searched forum sites and analyzed their topics and current followers, I hope I found right forum.

May Allah make this site fruitful for everyone

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amat Allah
04-10-2011, 01:59 PM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Welcome my respected brother to your family as a new precious and dear member

May Allah love you, be pleased with you , honor you and reward you with the Highest level of the Paradise without being reckoning and all the Ummah Ameeen

Humbly, your sister:

Amat Allah.

Chavundur
04-10-2011, 03:16 PM
Thank you Amat Allah very much for your sincere wish. As You know one of best prayer accepted by Allah is a prayer of Muslim in favor of another one.

I feel need , need for pray now :..))

May Allah be pleased with you and your family and friends, That was a great welcome

Amat Allah
04-10-2011, 03:42 PM
wa Iyakum my respected and noble brother Ameeen

and never be worried you, my Ummah and the whole world will always be in my Duaa till the last breath of mine...May Allah guide us, help us all to worship Him right , purify us from all sins, accept us and reward us with Al Firdaws without being reckoning Ameeeeeeen

take care of your self and never forget that all Muslims say in every single Salaat whether it was an obligation or an optional one : Assalaamu Alayna wa Alaa Ibaad Allah Assaaliheen...and also greet each other saying: Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh...we always make Duaa for each other...and this is out of the Mercy of Allah The Most Compassionate the Most Merciful...laa ilaha illa Allah...

With all my respect and humility, your sister for Allah`s sake:

Amat Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
04-10-2011, 05:24 PM
welocm to the forum bro. nice to see u here.

tigerkhan
04-10-2011, 05:24 PM
welcom to the forum bro. nice to see u here.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-13-2011, 08:17 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'salaam Wa Rahmatullaah Wa Barahkaatuh

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay here insha'Allaah

May your stay also be beneficial here.

apologies for late reply.

.. peace ..

PouringRain
04-13-2011, 10:34 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!