View Full Version : advice to the muslim sisters

Amat Allah
04-10-2011, 01:13 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AmineH
04-10-2011, 02:25 PM
salaam
that is a good question .

I think they must veil themselves when they go out in a public .

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Jazakallaahu Khaair uktee Amat Allaah

Great reminder for myself and others on this board.

may Allaah swt increase the sisters of the ummah in emaan, happiness and love for each other Ameen

Amat Allah
04-11-2011, 07:28 AM
wa Iyaki my sweetie and May Allah love you and reward you with the best always and for ever and all the Ummah Ameeeeeeeeeen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aboelwafa
04-22-2011, 01:13 AM
thanks for you

Amat Allah
04-22-2011, 10:49 AM
and to you my respected brother, May Allah love you and be pleased with you always and forever Ameeen

teterouge
08-17-2011, 09:44 AM
its really great reminder for all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!