/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reward?

Nayab
04-11-2011, 05:11 PM
Asalam O alikum everyone....

I observe many people around myself, especially women, who are going through many tough times in their life.
A few of them to whom I know personally had spend all their life in problems related to in-laws, husband, financial crisis and at the end even their own children.
Surely, Allah SWT tests everyone and rewards them for their patience... but I wanted to know what if that women has never been a TRUE Muslim? Someone who is tolerating everything in life with patience but yet is detached from Islam?

What are the rewards/ merit for such people?
although they are not Praying on regular basis but they are fulfilling their responsibilities and duties?
Can we say that Allah would reward you just because HE has put you into this trial?

(I hope my questions are clear)

May Allah SWT have mercy on all of us.
JazakAllah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ubeyde
04-11-2011, 05:20 PM
Waalaykum assalam

Are these people you speak have they accepted Shahada? To be fair, you say that these people are not observing their Salah- which is one of the singlemost important pillars of Islam after Kalimah.. I'm not sure that they would be given a reward unless they were non-muslim and then revert later..

Also, Islam calls to everyone. If they haven't accepted the Truth, then these people will not in my experience be beneffited by their patience.
It is all to do with Niyet (Intention), are they being patient for the sake of Allah Ta'ala, no, they are doing it because they have to. It is not the same.

So, I would say they would not get any reward.

Hamza Asadullah
04-11-2011, 05:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nayab
Asalam O alikum everyone....

I observe many people around myself, especially women, who are going through many tough times in their life.
A few of them to whom I know personally had spend all their life in problems related to in-laws, husband, financial crisis and at the end even their own children.
Surely, Allah SWT tests everyone and rewards them for their patience... but I wanted to know what if that women has never been a TRUE Muslim? Someone who is tolerating everything in life with patience but yet is detached from Islam?

What are the rewards/ merit for such people?
although they are not Praying on regular basis but they are fulfilling their responsibilities and duties?
Can we say that Allah would reward you just because HE has put you into this trial?

(I hope my questions are clear)

May Allah SWT have mercy on all of us.
JazakAllah.
Asalaamu Alaikum, in order for any of us to get true reward from Allah then we must do everything good and refrain from anything bad SOLELY for the pleasure of Allah. Remember we will be judged by our intentions so we will get whatever we intended. The more good itnentions one has regarding a particular matter or good deed then the more rewards one will receive.

Having said that ONLY Allah knows what is in anyones heart so it is not for us to say what a person will get or not get. The best we can say regarding this is Allah knows best and will reward or punish someone however he likes.

However when one gains realisation of fulfilling ones obligations to Allah and then returns to Allah then one should ask of Allah sincerely in dua begging to him to turn all of one's bad deeds into good and turn all the good deeds one had not had good intentions of in one's life into reward. So again the Almighty can do whatever he wants for he is the most generous and none can ever percieve his infinite mercy and generosity.

And Allah knows best in all matters
And Allah knows best in all matters

Ubeyde
04-11-2011, 05:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81

Having said that ONLY Allah knows what is in anyones heart so it is not for us to say what a person will get or not get. The best we can say regarding this is Allah knows best and will reward or punish someone however he likes.
Absoluetely true. It is said that Allah will save a prostitute from Eternity in Hell, and after she has spent her appointed years in Hell she shall enter Jannah because she gave water to a thirsty dog. subhanallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zuzubu
04-12-2011, 11:41 AM
A woman whose husband is pleased with her, will go to Jannah.

A women who breastfeet her child, an angel will come to her and forgive her sins.

Sorry I don't get your question, but it was something with women being muslims, and their husbands.

Nayab
04-14-2011, 10:52 AM
JazakAllah everyone...
yeah the question was for Muslim women.

format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
in order for any of us to get true reward from Allah then we must do everything good and refrain from anything bad SOLELY for the pleasure of Allah.
JazakAllah brother... I was looking for this.
Even if you are fulfilling your duties and passing all your trials and hardships just because you believe "it was my Qismat".

It was one of the things I have observed is very common in society.

Nayab
04-14-2011, 10:55 AM
the women being a Muslim, but a women in crisis. People who say "my Qismat does this to me".
often a times they say stuff like this out of frustration, get hyper. But yes at the same time they are doing their best effort to fulfil theri duty.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!