/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cant remember a certain Hadith, someone help?

Jalal~
04-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters
i cannot remember this certain hadith, but basically it talks about how their are 77 or something groups that will come out of Islam, and 76 of those groups will go to Hell? Does anyone know the actual hadeeth, and can someone please provide more information about the Hadeeeth? Jazakallah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AishaRayann
04-27-2011, 10:51 AM
I havent read that one before..I did a Hadeeth search and nothing came up. I would be interesting in hearing about this too.

Innocent Soul
04-27-2011, 12:56 PM
Narrated Abu Hurayrah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The Jews were split up into seventy-one or seventy-two sects; and the Christians were split up into seventy one or seventy-two sects; and my community will be split up into seventy-three sects. (Book #40, Hadith #4579)

Got it from here. I finally found a search engine of hadiths and Quran.:)

Jalal~
05-01-2011, 10:45 PM
thanks so much! do you know if its authentic though?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!