/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Friends

Sethi
04-12-2011, 02:53 AM
Peace to all

I live in the US, and have recently become concerned with the casual intolerance to Islam that some people in my country practice. After the Peter King hearings, I have decided that I want to try to do what I can to help support a more positive view of Islam here.

So I have been trying to learn more about Islam, which is how I came across this board. I appreciate having a place where people of many faiths can get together and speak to each other respectfully.

Sincerely,
Sethi

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dagless
04-12-2011, 03:00 AM
Welcome! and I hope you find some good info.

Abdul-Raouf
04-12-2011, 03:07 AM
Welcome.. to IB.. :)

Hope your initiative...goes on the right track.. IB is filled with knowledge..dive in..:)

Ramadhan
04-12-2011, 03:15 AM
Welcome,

I am sure all of us are more than happy to share Islam with everyone who has sincere intention

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asiyah3
04-12-2011, 09:40 AM
Welcome to LI,

Hope you benefit from the forum insha'Allah.

Ansariyah
04-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Welcome Sethi
Enjoy ur stay!

Sethi
04-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Thank you all for the warm reception!

S.Belle
04-12-2011, 06:33 PM
Welcome to the forum
Hope you enjoy it here

PouringRain
04-13-2011, 01:37 AM
Welcome to the forum.

tigerkhan
04-13-2011, 08:02 AM
welcom to forum bro.
mashallah u had good intention, but i think u may also keep urself in first prefrence, mean it good to make clearification about islam in ppl but Allah swt will ask how much we had practiced it in our life.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-13-2011, 08:00 PM
Greetings of peace to you Sethi

Welcome to the forum and hope your stay here is wonderful.

Also glad to know you want to learn about Islaam so hope this forum is beneficial towards you.

Islaam is a faith which teaches for people to speak with respect regardless of the faith of the other also including tolerance.

.. peace ..

truthseeker63
04-25-2011, 05:23 AM
Hello and Welcome ?

Amat Allah
04-25-2011, 05:29 AM
welcome to your second home with your family. May Allah lead your way to the path of the endless happiness Ameeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!