/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help me, i dont know what to do anymore

Flower1111
04-12-2011, 03:13 PM
Please tell me if my mother (may Allah give her happyness always) can do istikhara for me if someone wud be good for my marriage
i heard its better to do it for myself and i did it also, but i am so confused i dont know wat to do..one time i feel like this and the next moment different..i dont want to do a wrong decision.
im really desperate, cant take it any longer..i need to knw what to do.
I mean istikhara is a dua, whats wrong if my mother do it for me, she wont lie to me , she wants best for me.
DOes she have to change the dua into HER instead of ME? because in the dua it is like :If its good for MY deen and MY affairs then grant ME etc etc

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
05-16-2011, 01:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Soraya1992
Please tell me if my mother (may Allah give her happyness always) can do istikhara for me if someone wud be good for my marriage
i heard its better to do it for myself and i did it also, but i am so confused i dont know wat to do..one time i feel like this and the next moment different..i dont want to do a wrong decision.
im really desperate, cant take it any longer..i need to knw what to do.
I mean istikhara is a dua, whats wrong if my mother do it for me, she wont lie to me , she wants best for me.
DOes she have to change the dua into HER instead of ME? because in the dua it is like :If its good for MY deen and MY affairs then grant ME etc etc
Asalaamu Alaikum, firstly sister you should make isthikhara if you are totally unsure about the person. Do isthikhara a few times asking of Allah to do what is best for you in terms of whether that person is best for you or not. You may ask your mother to do it also if you so wish but make it for yourself a few times. Ask of Allah in the latter portions of the night at Tahajjud time which is the best time for dua.

I pray whatever is best for you will happen. Ameen

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!