/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beauty

yas2010
04-12-2011, 06:36 PM
:sl:

What is beauty? Is there an Islamic definition?

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Flame of Hope
04-12-2011, 06:44 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by yas2010
What is beauty? Is there an Islamic definition?
Beauty is what pleases Allah.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If the beholder is Muslim, then everything is beautiful.

Cabdullahi
04-12-2011, 09:10 PM
65 kilos to 85 kilos

sister herb
04-12-2011, 10:02 PM
Beauty is when you open your eyes and look how Allah has made this world beutiful to you. More beauty is hereafter.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
04-13-2011, 04:34 AM
i blv beauty is somewhere inside a person.

Beardo
04-13-2011, 04:52 AM

But as was said above, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. We all have our own definitions of beauty. There's physical beauty, inner beauty, etc

noorseeker
04-13-2011, 05:55 AM
well i suppose convential beauty is where most peole agree is good looking

i.e symmetrical face, nice eyes , nice nose shape, nice hair and build

in jihad
04-13-2011, 06:41 AM
For me I look at spiritual side. There's nothing more beautiful than a repentant man/woman.

Hamza Asadullah
04-13-2011, 09:47 PM
Allah is most beautiful and his beauty we cannot comprehend for if we are lucky enough to see his countenance in Jannah then that is the only time we will realise what true beauty is!

May we be lucky enough to see his countenance in Jannah. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!