/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Was rasululahy (saw)'s Mother a Muslim?

Ansariyah
04-12-2011, 07:21 PM
Was Rasululah (saw) Mother & Father Muslim?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
in jihad
04-13-2011, 07:02 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
Was Rasululah (saw) Mother & Father Muslim?
No, they wern't muslim. Allah even forbid Rasululah (saw) from praying for his mother's forgiveness. I remember reading that a man ask rasululah (saw) about his dad and rasululah (saw) sez to him that his dad was in the fire. So the man looked very sad. Then rasululah (saw) said to him his (saw) dad was in the fire too.

Zuzubu
04-13-2011, 07:04 AM
True, but his uncle which grew him, became muslim.

'Aleena
04-13-2011, 07:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zuzubu
Do you mean Abu Talib? As far as I know, he didn't accept Islam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zuzubu
04-13-2011, 07:58 AM
He converted to Islam, just before dying, so he became muslim. :)

AabiruSabeel
04-13-2011, 08:50 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by k.aleena
Do you mean Abu Talib? As far as I know, he didn't accept Islam.
He converted to Islam, just before dying, so he became muslim. :)

Among the Prophet's uncles, only Hamzah and Abbas RadhiyAllahu 'Anhuma accepted Islam.

Zuzubu
04-13-2011, 08:59 AM
Sorry I misunderstood:

[When Abu Talib was on his deathbed, the Holy Prophet (saww) went to him while Abu Jahl was sitting beside him. The Holy Prophet (saww) said to him:

“O Uncle! Say LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH – an expression with which I will defend your case before Allah (SWT)”. Abu Jahl and Abdullah bin Umayyah said, “O Abu Talib! Will you leave the religion of Abdul-Muttalib?” They kept saying this till Abu Talib’s last statement was, “I am on the religion of Abdul-Muttalib”. So the Holy Prophet (saww) said, “I will keep asking Allah for your forgiveness unless I am forbidden to do so”. Thereupon, verse 113 of Surah al-Tawbah was revealed, in which Allah (SWT) says, “It does not befit the Prophet and the believers to ask Allah’s forgiveness for the pagans, even if they were their near relatives, after it has become clear to them that they are the dwellers of Hellfire”.]

- Sahih Bukhari

Ramadhan
04-13-2011, 10:21 AM
He converted to Islam, just before dying, so he became muslim.

no, Abu Thalib will be in hell forever, albeit in the least punishing level of hell.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!