/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi ex Muslim here

Kt007
04-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Hi everyone, How are you.

First of all, let me say that I am an Ex-Muslim and currently studying at University.

There was a small talk recently at the University, given by your public spokesperson regarding the Islamicboard community, which got my curious about the Islamicboard. There was only a handful of people there, but none the less, I learnt a bit.

I found his responses to be a bit stereotypical, and in response to some of the questions, he seemed inclined to not answer the question, but resort to changing the subject, referring to anyone who disagreed to him as Zionists ( really).

I was not really aware of the Islamicboard before this, so I felt I was witnessing some satirical movement, however, this was not the case.

Anyway, I thought I’d check out what the Islamicboard was about, and perhaps discuss with some of the people here. Who I’m sure I can have a meaningful discussion with a direction. Unlike what I saw with your spokesperson the other day.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
04-12-2011, 09:07 PM
you posted this twice dude whats up with that?

hi by the way

UmmSqueakster
04-12-2011, 09:12 PM
Hi Observer1.

Funny how on an ex muslim board, you're a muslim, and on a muslim board, you're an ex muslim.

What is this, some kind of psychological experiment?

Cabdullahi
04-12-2011, 09:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by UmmSqueakster
Hi Observer1.

Funny how on an ex muslim board, you're a muslim, and on a muslim board, you're an ex muslim.

Its a wind up of the highest order

its a shame im an ex con man because i would have said islamicboard representatives came to my house the other day to talk about chicken soup recipes

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
04-12-2011, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kt007
Anyway, I thought I’d check out what the Islamicboard was about, and perhaps discuss with some of the people here. Who I’m sure I can have a meaningful discussion with a direction. Unlike what I saw with your spokesperson the other day.
I didn't realise there was a spokesperson. When was the vote? Where is beardo? I demand an explanation :D

format_quote Originally Posted by UmmSqueakster
Hi Observer1.

Wow, that was really well spotted. Busted in the intro, that's gotta hurt.

Woodrow
04-12-2011, 09:22 PM

First of all, let me say that I am an Ex-Muslim and currently studying at University.

There was a small talk recently at the University, given by your public spokesperson regarding the Islamicboard community, which got my curious about the Islamicboard. There was only a handful of people there, but none the less, I learnt a bit.

I found his responses to be a bit stereotypical, and in response to some of the questions, he seemed inclined to not answer the question, but resort to changing the subject, referring to anyone who disagreed to him as Zionists ( really).

I was not really aware of the Islamicboard before this, so I felt I was witnessing some satirical movement, however, this was not the case.

i was unaware we had a public spokesperson. But it seems his plan worked and we have now trapped you. we are an isidious and devious lot with an agenda to infiltrate the universities and get you all to come here.

With that out of the way. Welcome to the forum. I hope you will find us to actually be quite friendly and receptive to new members of all faiths.

Feel free to ask questions.

Kt007
04-12-2011, 09:30 PM
Your Muslim: link removed

My experiment: link removed

Scroll down a few posts.

*feel free to ban my account! if you fee it necessary* Regards and take care.

Woodrow
04-12-2011, 09:35 PM

*feel free to ban my account! if you fee it necessary* Regards and take care.
Why should we ban you? I do not see curiosity as being an offense of any of our rules.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-12-2011, 09:40 PM
:-\ I dont understand anything :-\ @ UmmSqueakster, Abdullaahi and Dagless.. aah maybe im slow :-\

Anyhow
welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay here kto07

Feel free to ask any questions you may have and we shall try to answer to the best of our abilities.

.. peace ..

Ghazalah
04-12-2011, 10:14 PM
^I think he's a troll. =/ pretending to be something/someone he's not. :rolleyes:

GuestFellow
04-12-2011, 10:20 PM
I never knew we had a spokesperson. How interesting...

Welcome to the forum. Please do participate in our discussions. I'm curious to hear your views.

سيف الله
04-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Salaam

First of all, let me say that I am an Ex-Muslim. . . . . .
Are you sure? :skeleton:

threadfailure 1?o4 -

IslamicRevival
04-12-2011, 10:51 PM

Need I say more? ^o)

S.Belle
04-12-2011, 11:36 PM
Hey welcome to the forum
outta curiousity what made you leave Islam?
and whoever you are *cough* troll *cough* I hope u enjoy it here :)

Salahudeen
04-12-2011, 11:37 PM
Maybe he went to some debate and someone was talking about an Islamicboard and he thought the islamic board being referred to was this site. This is what I think.

GuestFellow
04-12-2011, 11:59 PM
^ Yes, that is what I was thinking.

Let's not accuse this new member of being a troll. It is not a nice way to welcome our guest. :)

Dagless
04-13-2011, 12:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
^ Yes, that is what I was thinking.

Let's not accuse this new member of being a troll. It is not a nice way to welcome our guest. :)
Is anyone actually following the thread? The dude is just some random person off an anti-Muslim forum. I don't think he is or ever was Muslim. It's still pretty funny that the guy typed that long intro and then got exposed almost immediately :D

edit: oh I guess now all the links are gone it's harder to follow. Meh just close it, it's hardly very interesting.

PouringRain
04-13-2011, 01:13 AM
I never knew we had an official spokesperson also.

Welcome whoever and whatever you are.

aamirsaab
04-13-2011, 08:04 AM
1) We don't have an official spokesperson.

2) We don't have an unnoficial spokesperson either.

3) I like how OP specified everything in great detail. Real credible, bro.

Zuzubu
04-13-2011, 08:11 AM
Welcome, weird story, didn't get most of it. xD

What spokesman in ur univercity talked about Islamic Board??? I'm confused.

And ex-muslims, ain't they supposed to have death penalthy, according to Shari'a?

And what are you doing here? Wanna convert back to Islam? O.o

I respect people who pray to rats more than I respect ex-muslims.

Rhubarb Tart
04-13-2011, 09:12 AM
welcome :shade:

aadil77
04-13-2011, 09:30 AM
I'd like to know which university this is

Cabdullahi
04-13-2011, 11:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
I'd like to know which university this is
University of texas for trolling studies

peace_maker
04-13-2011, 01:33 PM
What spokesperson? Are you spinning it all up? Seems like...

I dunno who you are and what you are but I do know that you are an ex-muslim(if its true) and I just hate them!

Don't you feel ashamed calling yourself that?

Haya emaan
04-13-2011, 03:40 PM
unable to understand whats going on but anyways welcome to the forum...

Ramadhan
04-24-2011, 04:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lost Identity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uZIdjOt5s8 Need I say more?

Oooh how did I miss this clip? It's priceless.
It is true that in Indonesia, the local christian missionaries employ many deceitful ways to discredit Islam as the video indicates.
We have an actual ex christian preacher who reverted to Islam and become a regular visiting khatib/imam to the masjid at office building who told us insights about those tactics.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!