/* */

PDA

View Full Version : So who is a computer gamer?

User29123
04-13-2011, 11:23 AM
So who here plays computers games? And if you do what console and what is your favourite game. (if you feel like it post your Xfire/PS3 or Steam nick)

I like PC overall and play MW2 (boring) Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising, Left For dead and SWAT4

And on PS3 I lay Battlefield Bad company 3 (DAM LOVE THAT!)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Samiun
04-13-2011, 11:29 AM
:sl:, in the meantime I have no favorite games for Console. :O the last time I played was Dark Cloud 2 on PS2 :D

I like to play counter-strike in steam, I wish I could get half-life though, I want to play a mod called svencoop and counter-life :D. Both really awesome mods to be played in half-life. In counter-strike, it's really competitive. There's still teams around the world that compete for a large sum of money and really have sick sick aims :). I play left 4 dead too but too bad my computer sometimes crashes while playing it. If only I have a good gaming computer inshallah I can play all these new games like Crysis and MW2.

Ubeyde
04-13-2011, 11:38 AM
Salaam, I play games quite alot. Games I recently play on Xbox 360:
Just Cuase 2
GTA 4
Dirt 2
Battlestations Pacific
Dragon Age origins
FIFA 10 AND 11
and many other games

Also I play PC but mostly play Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne (RTS GAME NOT MMORPG)..

Trumble
04-13-2011, 12:08 PM
Guilty. In particular I like simulation games, especially sailing and trains, and '4X' space empire building games.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
peace_maker
04-13-2011, 02:01 PM
I play on PC, don't have any consoles.

I don't have any favs coz everytime anything new comes up I fell for it. :D

Anyways, I love Freelancer, NFS, Astrobatics and Alien vs Predeator.

Hannah.
04-13-2011, 02:43 PM
I love the Sims & Mario Kart Wii :D

Sethi
04-13-2011, 02:43 PM
On PC, now and then I play astro-empires (RTS MMO).

We recently got a Wii as a late wedding present. I had some amazon gift cards my parents gave me for our wedding, so we spent those on some games and controllers. My wife likes House of the Dead 2/3, I like the Alien Syndrome and Fire Emblem.

S.Belle
04-13-2011, 03:43 PM
Computer - hidden object games, mahjong, or sodoku
Wii - the only game i really enjoy to play is Super Mario Brothers Wii
i have a load of older games downloaded on my PSP like all the Crash games and Bloody Roar
We got one of those game thingys that you plug into the tv and it lets you play throwbacks like Pacman, Galaga, and Galaxian

LavaDog
04-13-2011, 03:52 PM
PC
Civilization serires
Total war series

aamirsaab
04-13-2011, 04:40 PM
Me as well.
SF, Tekken, and the new Mortal kombat

Yes, I am that awesome. And yes, I will body you at any of those games.

User29123
04-13-2011, 04:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nbeel
:sl:, in the meantime I have no favorite games for Console. :O the last time I played was Dark Cloud 2 on PS2 :D

I like to play counter-strike in steam, I wish I could get half-life though, I want to play a mod called svencoop and counter-life :D. Both really awesome mods to be played in half-life. In counter-strike, it's really competitive. There's still teams around the world that compete for a large sum of money and really have sick sick aims :). I play left 4 dead too but too bad my computer sometimes crashes while playing it. If only I have a good gaming computer inshallah I can play all these new games like Crysis and MW2.

I don't have a good PC, but still play my CPU is around 3/4 yrs old AMD Antholon 64X dual core........btw MW2 is very very horrible IMO, no dedicated servers and extreme lags, it is not like MW1......I regret buying it....

Muezzin
04-13-2011, 05:09 PM
I like Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid, Sam and Max, Monkey Island, Zelda, Silent Hill, Max Payne, Crazy Taxi and would probably really enjoy Mass Effect 2 if I finally got around to playing it.

R Khan
04-13-2011, 05:22 PM
^ Mass Effect is a fun game.

I play a lot of computer games :/ In fact i'm currently on the ps3 internet browser.

Favorite games has to be the Metal Gear Solid series and also The Elder Scrolls series :Q (plenty more but I don't want to write a huge list!)

Samiun
04-14-2011, 10:04 AM
:sl:, no one plays ye old games like half-life? What!? YoU SeRiOuS!?

Any who, there's a fatwa regarding the fiction genre http://islamqa.com/en/ref/2898/games ^o) What do you think?

format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
Me as well.
SF, Tekken, and the new Mortal kombat

Yes, I am that awesome. And yes, I will body you at any of those games.
I would def. try to pwn you in tekken with m4h Carpeiro SkilLZ!. I assume you don't do fatal1ties riGhT!? I use to be good with scorpion :)

Ghazalah
04-14-2011, 10:36 AM
PS3- Pro-evo and FIFA 11, will beat anyone at it. (Males too :p: )
Tekken-Not as good in that imsad

Wii-Tennis and Mario Wii :D

Cabdullahi
04-14-2011, 10:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
PS3- Pro-evo and FIFA 11, will beat anyone at it. (Males too :p: )
Tekken-Not as good in that imsad

Wii-Tennis and Mario Wii :D
i think we should forumize a pro evo match between arsenal vs man utd

I challenge you brother ghazali!

Ghazalah
04-14-2011, 10:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
i think we should forumize a pro evo match between arsenal vs man utd

I challenge you brother ghazali!
No problemo sister Abdullahiyah :D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-14-2011, 11:25 AM

R Khan
04-14-2011, 12:22 PM
Bestest game ever made is Animal Crossing. I have poured hours upon hours into it! My house is very nice (in the game).

Zuzubu
04-14-2011, 12:25 PM
PC:

Worlf of Warcraft

Mafia 2

Conter Strike Source

GTA IV

peace_maker
04-14-2011, 12:55 PM
I forgot to mention the one game that I love the most, THE MUMMY!

I never get tired of it. I've played it so many times that I know exactly what will happen next. :p

Ahl_al-Kitāb
04-14-2011, 01:02 PM
Football game for sure!
Currently playing Fifa Online 2 :D

Revert 2010
04-14-2011, 09:10 PM
I have FIFA 11 on the playstation 3 which I play a bit also Street Fighter as well, I need to get Marvel vs capcom. Have never played Tekkon is it any good??

IslamicRevival
04-14-2011, 11:56 PM
EDIT

Mode deleeeete

TY:raging:

Skunkman
04-15-2011, 09:14 AM
The Sims, and Age of Empires (all of them), and Black and White (it's not a racist game).

GuestFellow
04-15-2011, 04:19 PM
The following Zelda games I've played:

• Zelda Ocarina of Time
  • Legend of Zelda Link to the Past
  • Legend of Zelda Minish Cap
  • Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
  • Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventure
  • Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Zelda Ocarina of Time is my fav. I liked the Spirit Temple the most. The Shadow Temple is disturbing. The Water Temple was hard...so confusing.

R Khan
04-15-2011, 05:59 PM
I remember playing Wind Waker a lot. Took me a few months to finish it though, because I got stuck on one part :S and gave up at the time.

GuestFellow
04-15-2011, 06:06 PM
^ That happens to me when playing Zelda games. I get stuck, leave it for a couple of days and then I start to play the game again. What's your favourite boss fight?

R Khan
04-15-2011, 07:40 PM
I left it for some months :/ I'm so stupid.

It's been awhile since I played WW, but if I remember correctly the finalest (yes I make my own words) fight with Gannondorf in the rain I think it was..? I loved fishing in that game, well throwing bait at the jumping-hungry fish.

Muezzin
04-15-2011, 09:08 PM
I forgot to mention Heavy Rain, which is magnificent, but not suitable for children in any way shape or form.

GuestFellow
04-15-2011, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by R Khan
I left it for some months :/
You're not alone. :p:

It's been awhile since I played WW, but if I remember correctly the finalest (yes I make my own words) fight with Gannondorf in the rain I think it was..? I loved fishing in that game, well throwing bait at the jumping-hungry fish.
Yes, that is my fav boss battle too. I liked riding that boat but I hated it when that giant squid comes out of nowhere. The most interesting part of the game was the Temple of Time and the mysterious ghost ship.

I've played Fire Emblem:

• Fire Emblem Blazing Sword
  • Fire Emblem Sealed Sword
  • Fire Emblem Sacred Stones
  • Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
  • Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
  • Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

Radiant Dawn is unusually hard for normal mode... :skeleton:

I liked Assassin Creed 1. The storyline is great. Lord of the Rings conquest is fun but too short.

I've only played two Castlevania games: order of eccelisa and portrait of ruins. The games are alright.

BoredAgnostic
04-15-2011, 10:01 PM
So who here plays computers games? And if you do what console and what is your favourite game. (if you feel like it post your Xfire/PS3 or Steam nick)

I like PC overall and play MW2 (boring) Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising, Left For dead and SWAT4

And on PS3 I lay Battlefield Bad company 3 (DAM LOVE THAT!)

The only game I play is World of Warcraft.

Beardo
04-15-2011, 10:06 PM
The only video games I was really ever intro were...

Supersmash Bros
Halo

User29123
04-15-2011, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
I forgot to mention Heavy Rain, which is magnificent, but not suitable for children in any way shape or form.
Ha still need to buy that for PS3! looks pretty good, ha game got banned in Saudi :)

Too bad no one plays SWAT 4 lol

Currently downloading Bully of steam, £2.50 get your bargain!

Zafran
04-16-2011, 01:35 AM
Salaam

MGS
Age of empires (might get 3)
COD4
Total war (rome)
Assassins creed

L A Noire is next on the list

I've reduced down on playing games but the AOE and MGS series were great.

Peace

waji
04-16-2011, 07:44 AM
Wow
No NFS gamer here
most of NFS series i have played and completed

now playing
Fifa 10
Cricekt Revolution
NFS Shift

OKE
04-17-2011, 03:04 AM
I play on Xbox 360. Call of Duty and FIFA mainly.

The new Battlefield game looks epic though, set in Iran as well. :)

Tyrion
04-17-2011, 03:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Metal Gear Solid
YES. We should be friends.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-17-2011, 02:46 PM
:sl:

I used to play on steam a lot, mostly counterstrike condition zero or source. Anyone remember Natural Selection?! And then there was...Diablo I used to play. Some others that I dont recall right now.

Anyways Ive played a lot of console games. I dont have any of the old systems now. Probably still have N64 lying around somewhere...I have PS2 and PS3...X box 360 and wii! Thats about it. I play the old PS/Sega/Super Nintendo games on the wii and on my pc.

P.S. Metal Gear Solid FTW! =D

Too many games that I cant remember right now off the top of my head!

Cabdullahi
04-17-2011, 05:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven

I used to play on steam a lot, mostly counterstrike condition zero or source. Anyone remember Natural Selection?! And then there was...Diablo I used to play. Some others that I dont recall right now.

Anyways Ive played a lot of console games. I dont have any of the old systems now. Probably still have N64 lying around somewhere...I have PS2 and PS3...X box 360 and wii! Thats about it. I play the old PS/Sega/Super Nintendo games on the wii and on my pc.

P.S. Metal Gear Solid FTW! =D

Too many games that I cant remember right now off the top of my head!
cool....im an mgs fan too

Tyrion
04-17-2011, 05:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
Fellas she's either copied and pasted the above post from another website or she bribed a male relative to write it for her.
Agreed. Girls don't exist on the internet, let alone on video games. :p

Cabdullahi
04-17-2011, 08:29 PM
Guys im joking....girls also like to enjoy themselves and yes they do play video games.......i hope the sister takes my silly joke lightly...

sometimes i say things i dont mean...just to make people laugh but unfortunately whilst making some laugh i also upset others

R Khan
04-17-2011, 10:35 PM
Anyone here play Metal Gear Online?

SlaveOfGod
04-18-2011, 12:02 AM
Meh haven't played for a while. But PES 10 is on top of any list.

And IMO 1 vs 1 fighter games (e.g Street Fighter..) are lame, they have no storyline lol

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-18-2011, 12:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion

Agreed. Girls don't exist on the internet, let alone on video games. :p

Thats dumb!!! lol. Some of us do actually play. Since I was kid actually.

Anyone played Alan Wake?! Second part coming out.

Ali Mujahidin
04-18-2011, 03:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BoredAgnostic
The only game I play is World of Warcraft.
Woweee! I am a diehard WoW addict. Can we hook up somehow? I mean, WoW-wise.

IslamicRevival
04-20-2011, 01:22 AM
F1 2010 All the way. Gran Turismo 5..Close second
Used to play FiFa 11 but I prefer my racing simulations hence rarely on it

I only play Online, Multiplayer mode.. Don't get why some play offline? Boring!
Havent touched PS3 for around a month mind you

Samiun
04-20-2011, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lost Identity
F1 2010 All the way. Gran Turismo 5..Close second
Used to play FiFa 11 but I prefer my racing simulations hence rarely on it

I only play Online, Multiplayer mode.. Don't get why some play offline? Boring!
Havent touched PS3 for around a month mind you
:sl:, oh yeah! GT5!! Man I've been like interested in that game ever since I played GT4. I heard it got cool graphics and stuff, can't wait to play it!!. Btw, Mazda 787B will always be one of my favorite car in GT!! :D.

سيف الله
07-16-2011, 12:12 AM
Salaam

Yes I dabble when I get the time, I'm currently rather interested in a quote 'isometric simultaneous turn based strategy' called Frozen Synapse

This is myself finally winning a game against a friend, gives you a flavour.

Perseveranze
07-16-2011, 12:13 AM
Don't play anymore, don't have a console/not much time.

Who Am I?
07-16-2011, 05:07 AM
As salaamu alaykum.

I am an old gamer nerd from way back. I started on the old Odyssey system (does anyone here even remember that one?) and moved up to the Atari, then the NES, then SNES, SEGA Genesis, Playstation, PS2, Xbox, and Xbox 360. I also play on the PC sometimes.

I generally play sports games, strategy games, or RPG's. I don't do shooter games (bad reflexes and short attention span = tons of death and lots of broken controllers).

I am currently shuffling: FIFA 2011, PES 2011, Dungeon Siege III, and Final Fantasy 7 (yep, old school).

I still have a working SNES too that I still have games for.

I might pick up NCAA Football 2012 this weekend.

Ali Mujahidin
07-16-2011, 07:41 AM

ThisOldMan is a WoW addict.

GuestFellow
07-16-2011, 11:22 AM
Salaam,

I hate final fantasy. What on Earth is this game about? The plot is too confusing.

Who Am I?
07-17-2011, 03:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Salaam,

I hate final fantasy. What on Earth is this game about? The plot is too confusing.
:wa:

Which one? There have been many Final Fantasy games.

Just_A_Girl13
07-17-2011, 03:40 AM
Salaam,

I personally enjoy old computer games like the original DOS games. And Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup is my favorite game of all time. It is good for hours of procrastination :p

Peace

GuestFellow
07-17-2011, 09:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines
:wa:

Which one? There have been many Final Fantasy games.

Final Fantasy Xiii. It is so boring and the plot is confusing. <_<

Tyrion
07-17-2011, 09:57 AM
Final Fantasy Xiii. It is so boring and the plot is confusing.
XIII was trash. One of the most disappointing games I've ever played. I could go on a rant right now, but I won't...

Go play some of the older ones. (Final Fantasy VI, VII, X, XII are the ones I've played, and they're all amazing.. :p:)

Who Am I?
07-17-2011, 08:35 PM

XIII was trash. One of the most disappointing games I've ever played. I could go on a rant right now, but I won't...

Go play some of the older ones. (Final Fantasy VI, VII, X, XII are the ones I've played, and they're all amazing.. :p:)

^ This. Except I would say that VI and VII are the best FF's. Avoid VIII like the plague. It is the worst Final Fantasy I have ever played (I never bothered with XIII).

I played IX, X, and XII, but never finished them. I got bored about halfway through and quit.

GuestFellow
07-17-2011, 09:14 PM

Salaam,

I think I just hate Final Fantasy in general lol.

I'm currently playing Majora's Mask. I find it very funny when Link changes mask.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-17-2011, 09:29 PM

Just_A_Girl13
07-17-2011, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
Games are geeky and so are gamers..
Salaam sis,

I take that as a great compliment :p

Peace

GuestFellow
07-17-2011, 09:33 PM
Salaam,

What do members think of this?

It looks unusual.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-17-2011, 09:40 PM

Tyrion
07-17-2011, 09:41 PM

I'm currently playing Majora's Mask. I find it very funny when Link changes mask.
Ah, Majora's Mask... That's still pretty much my favorite game of all time. Such fond memories... :p:

Tyrion
07-17-2011, 09:45 PM
Salaam,

What do members think of this?

It looks unusual.
I actually think it has potential. I'm curious to see what Nintendo does with it.

Hopefully it doesn't turn into another gimmick though...

GuestFellow
07-17-2011, 10:06 PM
Salaam,

Ah, Majora's Mask... That's still pretty much my favorite game of all time. Such fond memories... :p:
I hate fighting that big fish. <_< It was the most difficult boss for me.

I actually think it has potential. I'm curious to see what Nintendo does with it.

Hopefully it doesn't turn into another gimmick though...
Yes, I think it has potential. I noticed Sony and Microsoft gained ideas from Nintendo Wii, I wonder how they would react to this....

format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм

wa Alaaykum Salaam

nothing I would ever buy

theres enough technological stuff in this world, im sure it does the same things as some other piece of 'technology' out there does , just a little updated i guess

no doubt!

It looks like a mirror to me now....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!