/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why 50 post to become full member?

User29123
04-13-2011, 11:33 AM
Like title says Why 50 post to become full member? Why can't it be less? I know it can be a pain when trolls come, posting links, images or other unwanted things but I think 20/30 posts would be good, I still can't post links :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-13-2011, 12:59 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

You pretty much answered the question in your post :-\

User29123
04-13-2011, 02:53 PM
I guess I did lol, but 30 post should be ok.....

Chavundur
04-13-2011, 03:02 PM
Thanks for this topic, two message plus for you, one plus for me :.))

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S.Belle
04-13-2011, 04:06 PM
bc good things comes to those who have 50 posts and more...just have patience we all had to go thru this

YusufNoor
04-13-2011, 06:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asim123
Like title says Why 50 post to become full member? Why can't it be less? I know it can be a pain when trolls come, posting links, images or other unwanted things but I think 20/30 posts would be good, I still can't post links :(
:wa:

actually, 30 WAS the agreed upon number...BUT folks spent their 1st 20 posts asking why they had to post so many[30] until they became full members!

j/k
;D

just go the the new member section and greet 50 people!

Ali Mujahidin
04-14-2011, 12:27 AM
:sl:

It is a good thing the moderators here are reasonable and considerate people and they are not deleting every single fluff and spam post. Otherwise, there will be members here who may post 100 times a day and still never cross the 50-post mark.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!