/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Child death

qrazaque
04-14-2011, 02:56 AM
I had a child, unplanned, with a non-muslim, out of wedlock.
The child did not have an Islamic funeral.
I'm aware of my sins.
Is my child in heaven?
If I truly repent and ask Allah for forgiveness will I be with my child in the hereafter?
I'd be truly appreciative of any information and advice regarding my situation.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
04-14-2011, 12:00 PM
Salaam brother ,

may Allah forgives u . InshaAllah , ur baby won't be punished for your sin.

If u ask for forgiveness , Allah is ready to forgive u . So , keep praying and ask Allah to forgive u.

Allah accepts the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and repent soon afterwards; to them will Allah turn in mercy: For Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom." (An-Nisa': 17)

Repentance from Zina

Ibn Abbaas (RAA) said: There is no major sin if one asks for forgiveness, and there is no minor sin if one persists in repeating it.

So if one wants to repent from having made the great sin of Zina he should remember these 4 things..

1) Do not despair, for Allah the Most Exalted and Glorified said in the Quran "Say: Oh my servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the mercy of Allah, for Allah forgives all sins; for He is oft-forgiving, most merciful." [Surah 39, Verse 53]

2) Let your repentance be truly from your heart, and stay away from all sources of temptations. Also, perform many good deeds, as good deeds abrogate the bad ones.

3) If you repent to Allah, you are no longer described as a fornicator (zaani). Therefore, you can marry a chaste man or woman.

4) The believer has high hope and aspiration for the best from Allah. He not only asks Allah for making his punishment easy in hellfire, but he also prays to Allah the Almighty to save him from Hell and award him with paradise for his repentance and good deeds.

http://www.themodernreligion.com/misc/hh/zina.html

qrazaque
04-14-2011, 01:33 PM
Thank you very much the information shared is a relief.
The question had been playing on my mind.
Thanks again.
Salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!