/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can we be mods too?

Hannah.
04-14-2011, 01:58 PM
I was just wondering. Can us full members be moderators too in due time?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-14-2011, 02:40 PM
^I really doubt that

We should ask for something simple and easy like..

Can we change our full member green colour to pink and blue? :-\

R Khan
04-14-2011, 03:01 PM
I agree, I would prefer my user name in pink.

Hamza Asadullah
04-14-2011, 03:01 PM
Asalaamu alaikum. When there is a need for a moderator of a certain section then the administrators of the forum will discuss who they feel is appropriate to moderate a particular section and they pick people due to competance not why they personally like. We can all help the forum and the cause of Islam in showing Muslims and Islam in the best light possible by showing the best conduct towards others whether they be Muslims or non Muslims and beibg the best towards them even though they may not be towards us as is the example of Rasulallah Sallallahu alaihi wasallam.

We can also not accept bad conduct and behaviour and report such posts for such behaviour is not only is contrary to Islamic teachings and principles but does not show Islam and Muslims in a good light for we should be aware that the world is reading our posts so what better place to give dawah and invite others towards the truth. It maybe Allah may guide some from one of our posts or even one good sentence or good conduct that we show towards someone and Allah may reveal to us on the day of judgement how many people he gave guidance to because of what good we may have done towards someone or some good we may have posted by which Allah changed somes heart for the better.

So make the best of now to post that which will benefit others and to show the best possible behaviour and conduct to others and at the same time we can be good representatives of Islam and we can then please Allah and reap the rewards forever!

May Allah accept us as his workers on this earth and may he make us the cause of guidance for so many people. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!