/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your 3 main reasons

islam123456
04-15-2011, 01:28 AM
List the 3 points that you would make if you tried to convince a stalwart non-believer to the beliefs of Islam. And give reasons why you chose those 3

Simply a thought provoking exercise

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Flame of Hope
04-15-2011, 01:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam123456
List the 3 points that you would make if you tried to convince a stalwart non-believer to the beliefs of Islam. And give reasons why you chose those 3

Simply a thought provoking exercise
I like thought provoking exercises.

Let's see now.....3 points, huh?

Point 1: Things cannot exist without a maker.
Reason why I chose this point: Because this proves that all things in this world have a Maker.

Point 2: There's order and harmony in this world. This isn't possible if there were to be more than one maker.
Reason why I chose this point: This proves that the Maker is One.

Point 3: The Maker or God is unseen and given the obvious power and might He possesses, it is inconceivable to think that He created us humans for no reason.
Reason why I chose this point: God sent messengers and prophets to inform man about the reason or purpose of his existence. History shows that the last messenger was Prophet Muhammad (saws).

There you have it. That's Islam....testifying to the truth that there is only one Maker and that Prophet Muhammad (saws) is His messenger.

islam123456
04-15-2011, 02:04 AM
Thanks for your response, and an interesting one at that
I hope to get many more answers thought yet

Hamza Asadullah
04-15-2011, 02:31 AM
1. The linguistical structure of the Qur'an is unbreakable as is stated by linguists who have studied the linguistical structure of the Qur'an. So if one were to add anything to it or delete anything from it then it will stick out like a sore thumb. That is why it has remained EXACTLY the same from revelation until this very day.

2. The poets of the time of Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him) were the masters of the language so much so that they were far superiour at arabic than anyone else at that time but when they came across the Qur'an they confirmed that there is no possibility that this book was written by a human such was the superiority of the Qur'an that there is no possibility a human could have written it let alone an illiterate man in the middle of a desert.

3. The challenge of the Qur'an has still not been met until this day where Allah has challenged the whole of mankind to produce a single verse like the Qur'an. So many great minds have got together to try but have failed and again this is because the linguistical structure of the Qur'an is unbreakable so this challenge can never be met.

I can bring up countless more points but these are the first that came to mind.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
04-15-2011, 06:26 AM
1. Islam is the only religion that teaches not to worship creation and whose followers worship no creation. Other religions may have in the beginning taught not to worship creation, but the fact is now the rest (christians, buddhist, hindus, konghucus, etc) are worshiping creation. The exception is maybe orthodox judaism.

2. Allah is the only one that claims He is God (in the Qur'an). There is no other "deities" that directly claim they are god, it's always their followers who made the claim that their deities are god.

3. Islam is the only religion that addresses and gives guidance to ALL aspects of human life. No other religion is even close. If a religion is the true religion from God, surely it gives guidance to every aspects of human life, not just spiritual.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!