/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The World's Hardest Riddle

S.Belle
04-15-2011, 01:31 AM
Can you answer this question? It's the world's hardest riddle and 80 percent of Kindergartners solved it compared to 5 percent of Stanford graduates.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IAmZamzam
04-15-2011, 02:31 AM
It kind of defeats the purpose of a riddle for them to tell you the answer just as you're starting to consider it.

S.Belle
04-15-2011, 05:00 AM
^ u should have paused the video before the answer was revealed

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-15-2011, 09:45 AM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

I havent gotten to the part where the answer is, but i think the answer is Nothing :-\

That wasnt hard, lemme check the answer.

Edit: yay i was right :skeleton:

that was fun!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Mufarridun
04-15-2011, 10:01 AM
its an interesting riddle.

I guess to anyone who has clear understanding of Tawhiid(which explains why kids get it) its an easy riddle.

Fitrah.

abdussattar
04-25-2011, 01:01 PM
I guessed it when it say Rich need it poor have it & you die of you eat it :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!