/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Burn Survivor ( Warning : Shocking Images , kids ,pregnant women must Not see)

Muslim Woman
04-15-2011, 01:54 AM
:sl:

Burn Survivor ( Warning : Shocking Images , kids ,pregnant women must Not see)

Don’t drink & drive

The car in which Jacqueline travelled when she was hit by a car driven by a 17-year old student on his way home after a couple of beers with his friends. This was in late 1999.

Without her left eyelid, Jacqui needs eye drops to help her vision.

Not everyone who gets hit with a car dies. This picture was taken 4 years after the accident and the doctors are still working on Jacqueline, who’s body was covered with 60% severe burns.

{ some pictures are too horrific to post . May Allah have mercy on her , Ameen.}

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maryan0
04-15-2011, 02:30 AM
I hate drunk drivers with a passion I wish there were stiffer punishments against them. Ameen to your duas for this lady.
Salam

Ummu Sufyaan
04-15-2011, 11:21 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
poor thing. i wonder how irritating it must feel for her to have no skin.

Ubeyde
04-15-2011, 11:27 AM
That is a horrible torment for anyone to bear. Inshallah she accepts Islam and becomes one of the most beautiful women in Jannat. Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Revert 2010
04-15-2011, 09:24 PM
Oh wow, that breaks my heart to see that lady suffering like that, because of a thoughtless act by an intoxicated driver. May Allah grant her peace.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!