/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This is Allah?!?!??!

anonymous
04-15-2011, 12:51 PM
Salam all. Before marriage I had a relationship (of a brother) with a guy...and I know that was wrong...but now people are spreading rumours that I am still in contact with him, etc. and that I have an relationship with him!!! This is how Allah is?!?!?! Everyone says, hadith etc. say that Allah will forgive you AND HIDE YOUR SINS. So why isn't Allah doing that?????!!!!!!! Does he want to just disgrace me, does he want to show me up in front of everyone?!?!?!? ALL MUSLIMS SAY 'oh he is THe forgiver, He's this, He's that' - I say WHERE'S THE PROOF OF THIS BECAUSE HE'S NOT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
04-15-2011, 08:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Salam all. Before marriage I had a relationship (of a brother) with a guy...and I know that was wrong...but now people are spreading rumours that I am still in contact with him, etc. and that I have an relationship with him!!! This is how Allah is?!?!?! Everyone says, hadith etc. say that Allah will forgive you AND HIDE YOUR SINS. So why isn't Allah doing that?????!!!!!!! Does he want to just disgrace me, does he want to show me up in front of everyone?!?!?!? ALL MUSLIMS SAY 'oh he is THe forgiver, He's this, He's that' - I say WHERE'S THE PROOF OF THIS BECAUSE HE'S NOT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do you blame Allah for your faults? You shouldn't be blaming Allah for what has happened. You broke the trust, you were in a haram relationship and all that has resulted from this haram relationship is the result of what you have earned from your own self. How can you expect that all will be well instantaneously after you were inches away from a major sin? Unless that has already taken place?

Allah says : "Whatever of misfortune befalls you, it is what your hands have earned. And He forgives much. " [42:30]

Whatever of the evil that has befallen you is the result of your own work. But if you want to rectify your mistakes then you must repent sincerely and accept whatever happens at the aftermath of your sins as a continuation your wrong doing. The element of trial after a sin is to accept that the resulting hardship as a purification of your sins.

Your only way out is to keep on repenting, and and these rumours are not a bad thing if you trust the judgement of Allah. For those who spread rumours and evil amongst the people, they will face a painful punishment in their graves and in the hereafter for what they have done. In addition to this, they will take some of your bad deeds on the day of resurrection.

Lastly, your attitude of blaming Allah after what you did is going to get you nowhere. Accept and admit your fault and repent day and night without feeling tired, be determined to become a better Muslim and resolve never to return to this sin again. And any shortcoming in these will reflect a weak repentance and insincerity on your behalf.

S.Belle
04-15-2011, 08:44 PM
It was your fault in the beginning dont blame Allah....own your mistake and repent sincerly to Allah.

Anas (radhiallahu anhu) said that he heard the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) say: “Allah the Exalted said: “O son of Adam! As long as you invoke Me and plead to Me, I will forgive you whatever you have committed, and I will not make much of it. O son of Adam! If your evil deeds reach the borders of the sky, and then you ask Me for forgiveness, I will forgive you. O son of Adam! If you bring forth the earth full of errors, then you meet Me while you do not associate anything (or anyone) with Me, I will bring forth for you its full of forgiveness.” [At-Tirmidhee (Shaikh Albanee rendered it as Hasan)]

And you shouldnt say this

ALL MUSLIMS SAY 'oh he is THe forgiver, He's this, He's that' - I say WHERE'S THE PROOF OF THIS BECAUSE HE'S NOT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because Allah is to His servants how they believe Him to be. And proof that He is Merciful and forgiving is in the fact that your heart is beating right now and that you are able to see this post with the sight that He has blessed you with.
He has also let you live another day to repent and do good deeds....isnt this mercy?

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi`Allahu anhu):
The Prophet (Sall`Allahu alaihi wasallam) said,

"Allah (Subhanuhu wa Ta`ala) says:
'I am just as My slave thinks I am,
(i.e. I am able to do for him what he thinks I can do for him)
and I am with him if he remembers Me.
if he remembers Me in himself,
I too, remember him in Myself;
and if he remembers Me in a group of people,
I remember him in a group that is better than they;
and if he comes one span nearer to Me,
I go one cubit nearer to him;
and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me,
I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him;
and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.' "

I'm not trying to crticize you and if I came across as harsh then I apologize but please dont go around blaming Allah for mistakes that you have commited. Just repent sincerly to Him before it is too late because then you will have no one to blame but yourself.

marwen
04-16-2011, 09:46 AM
:sl:

Please don't think like that. That's exactly what shaytan wants us to do :
---1) first, you loose your patience and you loose every hope that your duas will be answered and that things will get better.
---2) second, you start loosing your trust in Allah and therefore your iman decreases, so you resort to wrong solutions and don't resort to Allah.
---3) then you direct your anger towards Allah (wal'iyadhu-Billah). And you fall in Kufr. And thus, you loose everything.

My humble advice to you is to just calm down and think properly. Put your depression and your emotions aside for one minute and start thinking with your mind, and find by your own the answers to the following questions :
1) who put you in this condition : is that you who did that to yourself ? is it fair to blame Allah for something you did it to yourself ?
2) who told you that Allah hates you, or doesn't whant to hide your sins ? to undergo the direct consequences of our deeds doesn't necessarily mean that Allah is exposing our sins. Example : if someone intentionally get himself drunk, and then he got troubles about that : that's the consequences of his deeds, it doesn't mean Allah wants to expose his sins.
3) If some people unfairly attack you and spread lies about you, that means that they are sinners and it's their own fault, not yours and not Allah's fault neither. So don't be sad about the wrong things people do, and don't also blame Allah for what other people did to you.
4) didn't you think for one second, that all this hardship you are going through could be a test from Allah and you will be rewarded if you succeed in this test and keep your patience and your iman till the end ? Or it could be a means to clean your sins make you a perfect muslim ? What you'll gain if you loose your temper and start blaming Allah without reason ? Don't you think that the Shaytan is trying to push you and make you fail.
5) did you really resort to Allah ? How many times did you sicerely ask Allah for help without any doubt in your heart that Allah will help you, and Allah didn't ? Have you completely put your trust in Him, and He let you down ?

So please be patient a little bit more, because when things get really hard and you think there is no way out, that's exactly the perfect time for the coming of Allah's help to you. May be it's really close and you didn't know, so don't loose your chances. Allah says :
[Yusuf : 110]
" حَتَّى إِذَا اسْتَيْئَسَ الرُّسُلُ وَظَنُّوا أَنَّهُمْ قَدْ كُذِبُوا جَاءَهُمْ نَصْرُنَا فَنُجِّيَ مَنْ نَشَاءُ وَلا يُرَدُّ بَأْسُنَا عَنِ الْقَوْمِ الْمُجْرِمِينَ "
" until, when the messengers despaired and were certain that they had been denied, there came to them Our victory, and whoever We willed was saved. And Our punishment cannot be repelled from the people who are criminals.
"

And remember, if you don't fully trust Allah, or you mix your trust with shirk or doubt or impatience, then your duas will not be answered. Allah will wait until you fully resort to Him and put your trust in Him, and then He will help you.
[Hadith] :
“Allah says: ‘I am just as My slave thinks I am

Sahih Al-Bukhari
Hadith 9.502 Narrated by Abu Huraira
The Prophet said, “Allah says: ‘I am just as My slave thinks I
am, (i.e. I am able to do for him what he thinks I can do for
him) and I am with him if he remembers Me. If he remembers Me in
himself, I too, remember him in Myself; and if he remembers Me in
a group of people, I remember him in a group that is better than
they; and if he comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit
nearer to him; and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a
distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him; and if he comes
to Me walking, I go to him running

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
04-16-2011, 11:37 AM
Look at yourself first, have you always kept other peoples secrets? Did you sincerely repent for your sins?

Allah can sometimes expose us to give us a wake up call.

anonymous
04-18-2011, 10:39 AM
i dont believe in Allah is Merciful - that word is out of my dictionary

Ummu Sufyaan
04-18-2011, 11:14 AM
what a tragic position you have put yourself in.

if you dont believe Allah is merciful, it does by no means negate His mercy.

im so sorry you believe this. i feel nauseous.

p.s you may need to consider getting a new dictionary.

Alpha Dude
04-18-2011, 06:22 PM
In which case you will never receive any mercy and you'll remain in a heedless and miserable anti-Allah state your entire life. Allah will misguide you. You'll blame everything and anything that doesn't go your way on Allah. Who knows what state you would die in, if Allah continues to misguide you. Keep in mind that our absolute aim is to attain Jannah and avoid hellfire. If we die without iman, we have to face an eternity in hell. Just try to comprehend and reflect on that for a moment. No amount of emotional or physical pain we receive in this world would compare.

Why would Allah misguide you? Due to your own attitude and approach. Allah is as we think of him to be. If we think him to be unfair, then that is how he will treat us. If we have a positive and trusting, yearning, loving, patient approach to him then that is how he will be to us.

Have humility and sincerity in front of Allah. If you have comitted a sin, you should beg for forgiveness and don't assume you are entitled for anything.

If you want Allah's mercy, then beg for it whilst believing with full conviction that he will give it to you. In order for your dua to be accepted, you have to do what he asks of you and avoid sin/pray salah and do the obligatory to the best of your ability. Total conviction and trust with a positive attitude to Allah is KEY.

Don't ask Allah bitterly. Don't pre-conclude the result of your dua to be negative.

Reflect over the fact that this life is temporary and fleeting. Be patient throughout the trials by resigning yourself into accepting that Allah is indeed All Wise and that whatever is happening to you is better for you ultimately in terms of deen, even if you can't see why at the time. Be thankful during the good times but don't be too happy as happiness is not everlasting.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-18-2011, 06:33 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Okay first of all, you said that people are spreading rumours, which means somehow something was spread.

Let me give you an example what those hadeeth mean, lets say i went to the shop and i stole but nobody found out, but later i realised it was wrong, so in this case if you are sincere in realising what you did was wrong, he (Allaah) knows, therefore he wont allow the sin to spread. But if i went and stole something while there were clearly people knowing i stole i.e witnesses, and basically knew i stole, then that is something spread by itself, there isnt anything you can then do. So in this case think with your mind and logic and do you really think its Allaahs fault? Should i blame Allaah for what I did? no i shouldnt, i did this sin, and therefore it is my job to repent, this ofcourse is done with sincerety, to never go back to the sin. Sometimes its a lesson for us to learn something out of it.

Yes he Allmighty forgives, when we are aware we did something wrong, we repent and he forgives us.

You dont need any proof at the moment and also keep in mind you have neither got any evidence/proof that he did disgrace you the only proof that you have is that Allaah is merciful and that hides the sins of those who keep them only between themselves and him (Allaah), you need to think clearly with your mind, whether Allaah really was to blame.

I can see that you came here for advice, so please i advice you to take the advice and be humble and sincere and ask yourself. And also that you know that what you did was wrong, think did you repent at that time? before you completely blame him because speaking like that is only increasing your hate which is of no benefit either way.

I hope i didnt sound harsh if so i sincerely apologise and i ask Allaah to increase you in faith and love for him

.. peace ..

Reflections
04-18-2011, 07:20 PM
Allah is Merciful upon ALL creation, muslim or not..Who feeds and clothes you, your family, your community and so forth? Allah swt does. This sort of attitude can lead to self destruction..
recitify yourself and take heed of what other brothers and sisters have said, it angers me that you think such a thing, may Allah forgive you and all and have mercy upon you and us all allahoma ameen

Ansariyah
04-18-2011, 10:39 PM
You should worry more about repenting than what people will know or think of you. Allah is most forgiving, if you sincerely repent InshaAllah he will forgive you. People mean nothing, forget them. It is Allah that is most important, if you increase ur Imaan u'll understand that mistakes happen but u can learn from them. I think u feel bad because of wat happened so u think lowly of urself. Dont let people make you feel that way, who are they? They are just people. Do they give u life? It is Allah that has given you every blessing. Turn back to ur lord, and repent. May Allah keep you always steadfast ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!