/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The World During The Time of the Prophet (saws) and Now, Year 2011...which is better?

Flame of Hope
04-16-2011, 06:23 PM
The world during the time of the Prophet (saws) and now, year 2011...which is better? And why?

What are the differences between the time then and now?

Are things easier or harder for us, who are living in this age of science and technology?

Answer any question. Or all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Flame of Hope
04-17-2011, 06:10 AM
The world during the time of the Prophet (saws) and now, year 2011...which is better? And why?
I think the world during the time of the Prophet (saws) was much much much much much much better than the time of today. Plenty of reasons why.

Less pollution.
Less population.
No TV.
No cell phones.
No photography.
No women's lib.

..........to name a few. :statisfie

Dagless
04-17-2011, 06:20 AM
Well of course most Muslims will say the time of the Prophet (pbuh) only because the Prophet (pbuh) was there. If you say which was a better time period not including the Prophet (pbuh) or if the Prophet (pbuh) was in both then most would say 2011.

Ramadhan
04-17-2011, 07:57 AM
^ I agree with this, and only add another point:

We are born in this world in our appointed time, and I believe we are blessed/prepared for the age/situation we are born into.
Hence, the time when we are born is always the best for each of us.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
in jihad
04-17-2011, 06:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
Are things easier or harder for us, who are living in this age of science and technology?
Assalaam alaikum.

I think things R harder for us. There is too many trials, temptations. Things become easier and more comforts. But that don't make life good for our religion. I think it make us more lazy.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!