/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Islam App

AhmedMalik
04-17-2011, 08:53 AM
I came across Understanding Islam App on my iPad and I found it really well done. I wanted to know whether anyone knows much about the foundation that funded it? Does anyone know who Dr Hewer is? Who is the Coexist Foundation? The coexist foundation says of itself "The Coexist Foundation is a charity established in 2006 to promote better understanding between Jews, Christians and Muslims - the Abrahamic Faiths - through education, dialogue and research. Through the projects and programmes which we support, we hope to help people of these faiths improve their relations - above all with each other, but also with different faiths, and with those of no faith." Does anyone know any more about them? Is Understanding Islam a good resource to recommend to my primarily non-Muslim students in the USA? I found the application to be very large (1 Gb on iPad) and material I have not seen elsewhere.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aboelwafa
04-23-2011, 11:47 PM
Thanks for you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!