/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Abjad calculations

cihad
04-18-2011, 01:31 PM
in arabic and some other languages each letter has a number, ie: alif=1, ba=2, jim=3 etc.

does anyyone know how to calculate abjad minor calculations?

if you go to www.miraclesof************* you will see that they use this method to calculate some things under the mathematical miracles section. but I don't know how they do it. any help here please???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
smile
04-18-2011, 01:51 PM
so cool sis
awesome !!!

cihad
04-22-2011, 12:00 PM
hello could anybody reply here pls!!!
i need an answer!

Chavundur
04-24-2011, 01:11 PM
Abjad = 1+2+3+4, means Alif is one, ba is 2, gim is 3, dal is 3, in just the same way
hawwaz = ha (soft one),vav, za ,5,6,7
Hutti = Ha,tı,ya 8,9,10
Kalaman =20,30,40,50
Sa'fes =60,70,80,90
Karashat=100,200,300,400
sahhaz =500,600,700
dazı'g =800,900,100

Cihad : cim+ha (soft)+ alif+ dal = 3+5+1+4

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul-Raouf
04-24-2011, 04:52 PM
786 - Is that number derived from this calculation?

If thats the case..My Advice : Do watever calculation.. but dont bring it to usage or practice as a shorthand alternative for quranic verses.

Chavundur
04-24-2011, 07:11 PM
In Turkey, most Abjad calculation has been used for showing of a date in a artistic style. That means You found a fountain in favor of Muslims, Then You write a poem, when You calculate the sum of letters ,It shows date of founding fountain, for example 1321, of course it was before cursed alphabet reform. I see no manipulative way of using that calculation against faith, It is an influential knowledge.

cihad
04-26-2011, 10:54 AM
thanks, but i was looking for how to calculate the MINOR abjad calculations

Chavundur
04-29-2011, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cihad
thanks, but i was looking for how to calculate the MINOR abjad calculations

Dear Cihad , You can generate limitless functions according to your intention, every letter has a numerical value only,1,2,3,4......,8,9,10,20,30,....80,90,100,200, ......800,900
When I was curious about abjad, I summed every letter of Surah Yasin, I compared ayahs to each other statistically, Correlation degree was 0,70 what makes it meaningful. Muslim scholars didn't advice to work on abjad like I did. Because most of time it is waste of time, As I said before , We can't use it as a part of our religion or faith, But some calculations like Fibonacci sequence shows some mysteries like there is no coincidence in nature, or every creature has been created in a perfect balance. Shortly You can sum letters of your name

aman786
08-09-2019, 02:22 AM
AssalamuAlaikum WaRahmatullahi WaBarakattu dearest brother!

I was researching this topic as well, and luckily came upon this:

https://bit.ly/2YUihRC

Hope this helps.

The Seven Days of the Heart: Prayers for the Nights and Days of the Week - Muhyiddin Ibn 'Arabi - Google Books
Providing a precious glimpse into the real practice of the mystical life within the Sufi tradition, this volume marks the first time any of Ibn ‘Arabi's prayers have been translated into another language. The 14 prayers include not only the most astounding expressions of devotion and contemplation, but also an unparalleled depth of knowledge of union. The very structure of the prayers is itself a mode of contemplation, making for a unique spiritual experience....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!