/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Missed a lot of prayers?

Jalal~
04-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Salams,
so im 16 years old, an do believe that i have missed many prayers in the past because only recently have i begun to pray a lot. So when is prayer obligatory? Do i have to make up all the prayers that i missed in the past? I saw a thread on this website that says i have to but on Islam QA, it says i cannot, so i dont know which view is correct. Please help me
Jazakallah khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
إحسان
06-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Ah, you're the same age as me!

Whoever neglects to pray until the time for that prayer is over, with no excuse, has committed a sin which is one of the major sins. So you should repent to Allaah and resolve to offer that prayer regularly on time. You should also do a lot of naafil (supererogatory) prayers, in the hope that they will make up the shortfall of your obligatory prayers.

- Dua

al yunan
06-03-2011, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by halalmeat4free
Salams,
so im 16 years old, an do believe that i have missed many prayers in the past because only recently have i begun to pray a lot. So when is prayer obligatory? Do i have to make up all the prayers that i missed in the past? I saw a thread on this website that says i have to but on Islam QA, it says i cannot, so i dont know which view is correct. Please help me
Jazakallah khair.
Walaikum assalam brother,

As per the four Mathab you need to pay back your prayers you have missed from the day you became "Adult".
The easiest way to achieve this is to double your present prayers.
Other versions are even stricter so I give you the lighter version that you may Inshallah clear your slate while you're still very young. Follow each Fard prayer with a Qada one and remember to seek forgiveness too.
Wishing you success.

Masalam

naveedsubhani
08-25-2016, 01:06 PM
You need to know about the prayer timings than go here to get accurate detail: http://prayertimesguide.com/prayer-t...francisco.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aaqib
08-25-2016, 01:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by naveedsubhani
You need to know about the prayer timings than go here to get accurate detail: http://prayertimesguide.com/prayer-t...francisco.html
Could you not? This is a thread from 2011.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!