/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic centers in UAE RAK

Mr.President
04-19-2011, 05:01 PM
I am now in Ras Al Khaymah UAE for abt 6 months and I don't know arabic every friday prayer Its just like japanese movie I understand nothing but I simply sit down. Are there any islamic centers arround ras al khaimah which have English lectures regarding islam ?

cuz I tried youtube lectures and stuff but I couldn't be in the track alone I mean my eemaan is too low I am missing prayers like ....

pls help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aboelwafa
04-22-2011, 03:39 AM
I dont now thanks

Ummu Sufyaan
04-22-2011, 11:38 AM
:sl:
why are you missing prayers...? just go to the mosque/masjid around prayer time...isnt it how one usually prays only with more people?

Mr.President
04-22-2011, 12:09 PM
^ yea I shouldn't miss prayers I rarely miss em

if I am in KSA or Srilanka then ill be attending at least one islamic lecture per a week
but here thers germen club, irish club every fitna is ther no islamic centers !

if thers a small islamic environment then thats more enough 4 me

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
04-22-2011, 12:20 PM
^ I did a quick search and I found that there is an Islamic center called "Center of Qibaa' for Islamic culture and studies".

Here is their contact information:
RAK, UAE
Tel: +971 7 2239559, +971 7 2239559
P.O Box: 5597

If you were in Sharjah or Dubai you would find many places where you can listen to English lectures.

Mr.President
04-22-2011, 12:32 PM
yea but I am not in sharja ! btw thanks 4 the info bro thanks alot

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!