Originally Posted by qstions
Asalaamu Alaikum, jazakallahu khayr for having the courage to share such a sensative issue with us. These are the steps you should take:
1. Firstly put off marriage for the meanwhile until you have resolved this matter because it may have serious implications during marriage especially if it affects your ability to have sexual relations.
2. Consult with your doctor to refer you to an impotence specialist so that you can discuss possible treatments for your condition or at least how you can work around your condition as much as possible.
3. Also try herbal remedies for impotence but consult with your specialist first before starting any herbal treatment especially if you are already taking drugs.
5. If parents continue to apply pressure on you then you should seriously consider telling them about your condition. Although it is something very personal to you it maybe that you would have a huge weight lifted off of your shoulders once you share your issue with your parents and you may find their support very helpful in alleviating a lot of the stress and pressure that you are currently going through.
You could share your issue with the parent you are closest to and feel most comfortable in sharing your issue with. You may be worrying over nothing and when you finally tell them you will think "Why did i ever hesitate in the first place", because you will find their help and support crucial.
6. If this condition does not get better then no matter what you do you must tell any potential about the implications of such a condition as they have a right to know and a wife has a right to divorce on grounds that her husband cannot perform sexually. So you must never marry without telling the potential about the condition if it is not cured by then.
My brother do not feel any less of a man or ashamed about your condition because it is not your fauly but it is due to drugs you had to take for a condition you had/have. You must not feel hopeless or ever give up because that is what your sworn enemy shaythan wants. He knows you are being tested and therefore gain immense rewards if you are patient for the pleasure of Allah.
So my brother know that this is a blessing in disguise and as long as you be patient and accept the decree of Allah and never question him then you will recieve unimaginable rewards. Continue to ask of Allah and beg of him especially during Tahajjud times. NEVER lose hope but put your trust, faith, reliance and hopes in Allah and know that he will do what is best for you as long as you remain patient for his pleasure because he knows what is best for you and is testing you.
The following are some herbal remedies you can try after consulting with your physician first:
Please also refer to the following thread:
Solutions Of How To Get Through Hardships, Stresses and Problems in life!
The following articles will help you to Maximise the amount of good deeds you do everyday:
How much we will regret the precious seconds we wasted in this world!
10 Steps to Increasing our Iman(Faith)
30 ways the youth should spend everyday of their lives!
Easy Dhikr which is light on the tongue but heavy on the scales!
My Daily Ibadah (worship) check!
10 steps to getting closer to Allah
Forty Very Easy, Quick & Rewarding Good Deeds for all of us to do Everyday!
VERY Rewarding Nafl Salaahs we can Pray Everyday!
Have You Ever Tasted Jannah?
From a Smile to sudden DEATH!!!
Wasting Time is worse than Death!
The Effects of Good deeds will remain forever!!!
Want to see the REAL appearance of Almighty Allah everyday?
12 Ways We Can Maximise Our Worship Each Day
Here are some very beneficial lectures to increase your imaan and fear of Allah:
AMAZING short speech -"The Goodly Life"
Remembrance: ask Allah for his forgiveness
Angel of Death!!! - Sheikh Ahmed Ali
HARD HITTING Lecture on HELLFIRE & the Day of JUDGEMENT! يوم القيامة والجحيم
Sheikh Ahmad Ali - Hellfire Talk Part 1/3
Sheikh Ahmad Ali - Hellfire Talk Part 2/3
Sheikh Ahmad Ali - Hellfire Talk Part 3/3
Islam - Punishment of the Grave by Sheikh Riyadh ul Haq
Death and the Grave by Murtaza Khan
How can we not appreciate what we have after watching this?
If you need any help, advice or anything at all then please do not hesitate to ask.
And Allah knows best in all matters