/* */

PDA

View Full Version : (Farm to Fridge) Stuff they dont want u to know!

Ansariyah
04-20-2011, 12:40 PM
This will seriously turn your stomach. *Cringes*

And then they have the nerve to talk about how Muslims slaughter their Animals.

These sick *Civilised* people are truly the most Barbaric people on this earth.)= May Allah Punish them severely for what they do to these poor animals.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
04-20-2011, 12:57 PM
No matter what we may think of pigs, I have seen the look of terror on the face of pigs as they are herded into the killing chute and the second they see the dead/dying pigs in front of them. Not even a pig deserves such treatment.

S.Belle
04-20-2011, 03:06 PM
:cry: thats horrible!!!
Is there anything you can do to help them....like somekind of organization to stop this?

Hannah.
04-20-2011, 03:23 PM
I didn't even see all of it because it was just too cruel and nerve-racking. :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SlaveOfGod
04-20-2011, 06:30 PM
Subhanallah....How can the workers do this?

Beardo
04-20-2011, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
These sick *Civilised* people are truly the most Barbaric people on this earth.)= May Allah Punish them severely for what they do to these poor animals.
Instead, may Allah Ta'ala guide them, and us all, to the truth and civilization.

LavaDog
04-20-2011, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
And then they have the nerve to talk about how Muslims slaughter their Animals. These sick *Civilised* people are truly the most Barbaric people on this earth.)= May Allah Punish them severely for what they do to these poor animals.
It is bad but at least it provides food. There was a popular pastime for young kids in Iraq that involved chopping up and burning dogs alive. I think Allah should punish them first.

Maryan0
04-20-2011, 07:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LavaDog
It is bad but at least it provides food. There was a popular pastime for young kids in Iraq that involved chopping up and burning dogs alive. I think Allah should punish them first.
Food or no this is unacceptable. Are all these farmers sadists? It's one thing to to keep these animals confined which is bad enough but to abuse them in the ways depicted in this video :heated:. Inshallah such people they will answer for this. There is no excuse for treating any living thing be it an insect in such a manner. This is despicable and I think I'm going to be scarred for life after watching this.
Salam

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-20-2011, 07:30 PM
This is cruelty, i hate this why do they have to do this!

And then people actually eat this, when they're all safe and sound in their comfortable rich mansions. Astagfirullaah, this is inhumane and sad.

I once watched this video of little animals being killed for food, like little cute rabbits, puppies and some others i forgot in a cage, and would be boiled alive and they would be screaming when they would be chucked in and they would take them out, if they were still alive or moving they would hit them hard on the floor, in the painful way, because they believe the food will be more tasty. This is sick, its not even logical.

Humans ruled by the Shaytaan, their own sick desires, ofcourse they're never gonna show mercy, they cant even show mercy to their own humans!

Ansariyah
04-20-2011, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo

Instead, may Allah Ta'ala guide them, and us all, to the truth and civilization.
I Stand by what I said, ameen

LavaDog
04-20-2011, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maryan0
Food or no this is unacceptable. Are all these farmers sadists? It's one thing to to keep these animals confined which is bad enough but to abuse them in the ways depicted in this video . Inshallah such people they will answer for this. There is no excuse for treating any living thing be it an insect in such a manner. This is despicable and I think I'm going to be scarred for life after watching this.
Right it is bad but for a purpose, FOOD. If it would not scare you further I would post videos I have of kids, and adults, chopping dogs up. And they cry whine and squirm just as much as the animals in this video. They don't eat the dogs though, they just laugh and throw the bodies in the trash or burn them. They will be punished too right?

Ansariyah
04-20-2011, 07:50 PM
It is bad but at least it provides food.
This is Barbaric, inhumane, and u are calling this murderous injustice towards animals 'bad'?

There was a popular pastime for young kids in Iraq that involved chopping up and burning dogs alive. I think Allah should punish them first.
a pathetic attempt to avoid speaking about wats at hand, and changing the subject. Try harder!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-20-2011, 07:53 PM
Right it is bad but for a purpose, FOOD. If it would not scare you further I would post videos I have of kids, and adults, chopping dogs up. And they cry whine and squirm just as much as the animals in this video. They don't eat the dogs though, they just laugh and throw the bodies in the trash or burn them. They will be punished too right?
Yes, but there are limits. They can slaughter the animal in an accepted way. This way is totally unnacceptable. I mean they just beat the animal because its ill or not worth it, only coz of the way they were trying to kill it,, its common sense. The animal feels pain too.

Ofcourse they will be punished, Allaah is the owner of Justice!

Edit:Allaah tells us to show mercy to the animas, the prophet himself (SAW) did show mercy to animals and commanded us to, to also show mercy at the time of slaughter. It makes sense because it is Allaah the All-knower, who informed us through his prophets (saw) to eat certain animals, and also to show mercy, which means show mercy to them at all times.

Flame of Hope
04-20-2011, 08:45 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
No matter what we may think of pigs, I have seen the look of terror on the face of pigs as they are herded into the killing chute and the second they see the dead/dying pigs in front of them. Not even a pig deserves such treatment.
I so agree with brother Woodrow. Not even a pig deserves such treatment. :(

This thread is a good one to reflect upon the horrors and terrible punishment awaiting people who will be thrown into Hell. What people do to these animals is nothing compared to what Allah has in store for rejectors of Truth in Hell. And to think that people will be tortured in Hell forever! They deserve it of course. They wronged themselves by their atrocious and wicked deeds.

La ilaha il Allah, Muhammaddar Rasul Allah!

CosmicPathos
04-20-2011, 09:12 PM
no matter what kind of method (compassionate or incompassionate) method we use to kill animals, it is still killing. But Allah has allowed slaughtering (and hence witnessing trembling bodies of dying animals by eyes).

Maryan0
04-21-2011, 01:38 AM
Whether you're slaughtering an animal for food or not there is no excuse for abuse. I am not a vegetarian neither am I against slaughtering animals. But beating them, ripping out their testicles (in the case of the pigs), baby boy chicks being grinded alive ( although in defense of the farmers there is no where to take them), the chickens and cows being confined for their entire lives in little areas, the cows being burned through the skull to prevent horns, the extreme beatings etc. There is no excuse for such cruelty and I hope any person who puts any living thing through such abuse as exhibited in this video gets the severest of punishments.
Salam

Beardo
04-21-2011, 01:43 AM
Anyone watched "Food Inc."? It's a documentary...

Maryan0
04-21-2011, 02:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
no matter what kind of method (compassionate or incompassionate) method we use to kill animals, it is still killing. But Allah has allowed slaughtering (and hence witnessing trembling bodies of dying animals by eyes).
You're right about the slaughter aspect but the abuse depicted in this video is evil...I think the people doing this are just plain sadistic.
Salam

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-21-2011, 03:37 AM

Please post those videos...

LavaDog
04-21-2011, 04:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
Please post those videos...

Can I? Wasn't there some terms of service or something about not putting violence up, this is not a "educational" video like the factory farming one. I can use youtube to show you it happens I guess. I believe this is what many would call cruel.

But really animals kill in nature all the time and its cruel. The last thing on the mind of the dogs in this video is the well being of the boar.

LavaDog
04-21-2011, 04:33 AM
Plus the Taliban kills dogs and stuffs them full of explosives for IEDs. When they see a body on the side of the road they have to blow it up to make sure its not a trap.

LavaDog
04-21-2011, 04:57 AM
The government was killing strays for safety so people starting killing them left and right.

Flame of Hope
04-21-2011, 05:07 AM
:sl:

Plus the Taliban kills dogs and stuffs them full of explosives for IEDs. When they see a body on the side of the road they have to blow it up to make sure its not a trap.
The government was killing strays for safety so people starting killing them left and right.
To be truthful, I don't have the heart to watch any of the videos posted. I couldn't even watch the first video posted by sister Yanoorah.

It's cruelty whichever way you look at it. At the hands of animals where the prey is hunted and killed, that's different. But at the hands of human beings who have the power to think and reason and who are supposed to be different from animals.............:exhausted

Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi raajioon.

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-22-2011, 02:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
Instead, may Allah Ta'ala guide them,
No No No...they deserve severe punishment...

Ramadhan
04-22-2011, 04:11 AM
They don't eat the dogs though, they just laugh and throw the bodies in the trash or burn them. They will be punished too right?

These ahadeeth more than sufficiently answer your question (which I assume is hypothetical):

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “A woman entered Hell because of a cat which she tied up and did not feed, nor did she let it loose to feed upon the vermin of the earth.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 3140; Muslim, 2242).

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whilst a man was walking he became very thirsty, so he went down to a well and drank from it. When he came out, he saw a dog panting and biting the soil because of thirst. The man said, ‘He is suffering the same as I suffered,’ so he filled his shoe (with water), came out and let the dog drink until his thirst was quenched. Allaah appreciated his good deed and forgave him because of it." The people asked, "O Messenger of Allaah, will we be rewarded for how we treat animals?" He said, "In every living thing there is a reward." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, Fath, no. 2363).

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us that "a man saw a dog biting the dust because of thirst, so he took his shoe and started to scoop water up with it until the dog’s thirst was quenched. Allaah appreciated his good deed and granted him entry to Paradise for it." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, no. 174).

So, going back to your question, Islam clearly never allows the mistreatment of animals, let alone such vomit-inducing cruelty depicted in your video clips.
Contrast that with secular laws who allow battery chicken (and pigs, etc) and the terrible practices they are killed for food.

Hence, as yanoorah said, it is hypocrisy on the part of those who are trying to criminalize religious slaughter, but allow the terrible practices depicted in the OP going on, and even sanction them (stunning killings, etc).

Ummu Sufyaan
04-22-2011, 11:34 AM
was the whole point of the video to promote a vegan diet? it looked hypocritical to show all this animal cruelty and tan at the end say "change to a vegan diet."

i dont agree with how these animals are treated....i felt sorry for that calf being beaten in the head. i dont understand either how when the animals are still young are taken from their mothers, etc before they are fully grown. and get some bigger cages already....

i do stand by slaughtering animals, but still it should be carried out in a humane matter, such as not killing the animals in front of one another....

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-22-2011, 02:16 PM

Those vids bro Lavadog posted are really upsetting, i just watched one and shut it off, i think one video makes its points on its own.

Treating animals like that is cruelty no matter what you follow. Even killing has its limits. Killing them in that inhumane way is wrong in every way, its not justifiable nor merciful in anyway. I would like to see those 'beasts' in the same position as them innocents. And no im not against slaughter as sister Umm Sufyaan mentioned, but there are acceptable ways. There is a right and wrong way, and we are given a brain by our creator to the choices we make. Ofcourse the right way is the way our creator commanded us.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!