/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sihr/Hasad/Evil Eye

SisInIslam
04-22-2011, 07:58 AM
Assalam Alekoum

I would like to seek advice and help. For many years i feel that i have suffered from some sort of hasad or Sihr. I met a girl 7yrs ago and was best friends for 5yrs and now are no longer friends. When i started becoming friends with her she was always jealous of me and was always competing in wanting to get married before me. She has mentioned infront of numerous times hasad n sihr and when ever she has been wronged by someone she oftens makes evil dua on them for eg. i hope they have a car accident and things like that. Ever since ive known her every relationship have gone wrong without a reason or no explanation eg i was engaged everything was going fine then literally within less then 24hrs it ended without no explanation what so ever, i can sit here and tell you of numerous other unexplained weird situation that have occured in terms of potentials i have gotten to know in my life, loss of jobs also for no reason, alot of accidents and also things going wrong with my health. I stopped being friends with her due to her betraying me and things for the past two years have gotten worse. She has lost alot of friends and the entire community knows of her trouble making reputation, she has done some awful revengeful things to people.

Im 30 and still no marriage i know it may come down to being naseeb but in islam Sihr etc etc exists. Alhamdulilah i come from a good family, im a good muslim and person, educated and have been told numerous times im very attractive so what im trying to say is there is no real reason why i shouldnt be married by now as i dont have anything wrong with me alhamdulilah that wouldnt allow me to be married by now. I have tried several avenues from recommendations from others, to been approached, to trying to find someone via the internet all have failed. I want to do the right thing and settle down and complete half my deen and continue staying on the right path i dont want to find myself going astray because im unmarried its not easy at this age (im sure you understand what im getting at).

This has left me very miserable and constantly depressed and always crying i hate feeling this way. Often shutting myself out and staying in my room and bed not wanting to see anyone. I feel helpless and empty inside of me and no motivation to want to do anything. I always turn to Allah and continue to keep my faith in him and constantly making dua but this has been going on for two long and honestly im afraid of what might happen to my psychological health.

Please i i dont want this to be shrugged off and being told im being ridiculous this matter to me is serious and it took me awhile to come to terms with it being some sort of sihr from her. Id like some sincere honest advice in what i can do to find out if its really sihr and how i can remove it. Several times ive had the quran recited on me whilst the right hand on my forhead n i was told i have been affected by the evil eye because the person reading it was unable to remember the quaranic verses that they knew very well and was stuttering. They said this is a sign of hasad when one cant remember recitation of the quran. Is this true? Please tell me what i need to do.

thank you
salams

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
04-23-2011, 04:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SisInIslam
Assalam Alekoum

I would like to seek advice and help. For many years i feel that i have suffered from some sort of hasad or Sihr. I met a girl 7yrs ago and was best friends for 5yrs and now are no longer friends. When i started becoming friends with her she was always jealous of me and was always competing in wanting to get married before me. She has mentioned infront of numerous times hasad n sihr and when ever she has been wronged by someone she oftens makes evil dua on them for eg. i hope they have a car accident and things like that. Ever since ive known her every relationship have gone wrong without a reason or no explanation eg i was engaged everything was going fine then literally within less then 24hrs it ended without no explanation what so ever, i can sit here and tell you of numerous other unexplained weird situation that have occured in terms of potentials i have gotten to know in my life, loss of jobs also for no reason, alot of accidents and also things going wrong with my health. I stopped being friends with her due to her betraying me and things for the past two years have gotten worse. She has lost alot of friends and the entire community knows of her trouble making reputation, she has done some awful revengeful things to people.

Im 30 and still no marriage i know it may come down to being naseeb but in islam Sihr etc etc exists. Alhamdulilah i come from a good family, im a good muslim and person, educated and have been told numerous times im very attractive so what im trying to say is there is no real reason why i shouldnt be married by now as i dont have anything wrong with me alhamdulilah that wouldnt allow me to be married by now. I have tried several avenues from recommendations from others, to been approached, to trying to find someone via the internet all have failed. I want to do the right thing and settle down and complete half my deen and continue staying on the right path i dont want to find myself going astray because im unmarried its not easy at this age (im sure you understand what im getting at).

This has left me very miserable and constantly depressed and always crying i hate feeling this way. Often shutting myself out and staying in my room and bed not wanting to see anyone. I feel helpless and empty inside of me and no motivation to want to do anything. I always turn to Allah and continue to keep my faith in him and constantly making dua but this has been going on for two long and honestly im afraid of what might happen to my psychological health.

Please i i dont want this to be shrugged off and being told im being ridiculous this matter to me is serious and it took me awhile to come to terms with it being some sort of sihr from her. Id like some sincere honest advice in what i can do to find out if its really sihr and how i can remove it. Several times ive had the quran recited on me whilst the right hand on my forhead n i was told i have been affected by the evil eye because the person reading it was unable to remember the quaranic verses that they knew very well and was stuttering. They said this is a sign of hasad when one cant remember recitation of the quran. Is this true? Please tell me what i need to do.

thank you
salams
Asalaamu Alaikum, jazakallahu khayr for sharing your issues with us. My sister please do not think i am shrugging off what you have stated but i just want you to realise that certain things happen to us in our lives that we don't fully understand and to try and rationalise these sudden events we try to find something to blame it on and many a time sihr is blamed when it is just simply something that has happened to us that is best for us. That goes for your job or any other event in your life. Nothing can happen without the will of Allah so a lot of the time what happens to us may acutally be the best for us even though we may not know it at the time.

I know how frustrating it must be for you not to be married yet when you have tried for so long but for some finding the right partner can take a long time and that is why when we do finally meet the "one" then we are more appreciative of them. I myself have experienced finding marriage partners for my sisters and can tell you from experience that at times things happen suddenly but later on it is apparent that whatever happened actually happened for the best because it may be that those people may not have been good for you for marriage.

know that your partner is destined for you and no matter what happens whatever is destined for you will come to you when the time is right. This is a test for you and you must continue to be patient and put your FULL reliance in Allah for he will do what is best for you as long as you be patient and trust in him and go about marriage in the permissable way.

If you do think that sihr may be involved then you should consult with a reliable and experienced scholar who will be able to establish whether there is any sihr involved and if there is then how it affects you and in what ways and what treatment is best.

You may also read the following:

http://islamicexorcism.files.wordpre...f-shaytaan.pdf

Or you can get help here:

http://islamicexorcism.wordpress.com...amic-exorcism/

If theres anything else you need then please do not hesitate to ask.

May Allah find you the best partner who will benefit you in this world and the next. Ameen

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!