/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am a New Muslim - now what? | Calling all New Muslims in the UK!!

iERA
04-22-2011, 02:57 PM
The Journey of Life | Islam Essentials Course

This is the first part in our series entitled “Islam Essentials Course” designed specifically with new Muslims in mind. Our aim is to present the key essentials of Islam in a friendly easy to understand manner.

Thursday 28th April to Monday 2nd May 2011
May Day Bank Holiday (no need to take days off!)

Four Nights - All Inclusive Residential Retreat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?

By the end of this seminar you will be able to answers all your most pressing questions about life and Islam:

* What is the purpose of my life?
* Since I accepted Islam, people ask me so many questions about my belief but how can I explain something which is in my heart?
* Who is Allah and what does He expect from me?
* What does worship really mean and how shall I worship my God?
* I want to please my Lord, but I don’t really know how…
* How do I know if Allah is pleased with me?
* What does Islam really mean and what does its meaning imply?
* What is the concept of Islam?
* Why did my Lord send so many Messengers and books? What was their purpose?
* When I did my shahada, I testified that “Muhammad is God’s messenger”, but I don’t really know who this great man was?
* How can I relate to him?
* I’ve heard about the five pillars of Islam technically, but what about the spiritual aspect of these noble acts of worship? I really want to live each one of these acts fully insha Allah!
* I pray my five daily prayers (Salah) but I sometimes feel a bit lazy. How can I taste the sweetness of Salah?
* I find it difficult to keep my mind focus when I pray. Why? What shall I do?
* What are the obstacles that I will have to face on my journey? How can I overcome them?
* I have accepted Islam, but there are still some aspects of my life I need to change. How can I change them?
* I have committed too many sins. How can Allah forgive me?
* I want to stop sinning. How can I do that and how shall I repent in the best way?
* I am a Muslim now, so why is my life so difficult? I would like to understand why sometimes I feel so depressed!
* What can I do in times of difficulties?
* What is the roadmap to success in life?
* What will happen when I die? Is this the end?

Places limited, please book on website: islamessentials.org

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
01-27-2012, 03:48 PM
:salamext:

A £200 course? For real?!

Marina-Aisha
01-27-2012, 04:19 PM
Sorry I dont see it on the website can u give me the link? And is it expensive?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!