/* */

PDA

View Full Version : isthikara

Laila-
04-22-2011, 07:27 PM
assalmu alaikum
I really need help with this question, my mum saw a guy she wanted me to marry, but Im not sure whther to maryr him or not, I did isthikara last night and saw in my dream that I was married to him but I wasnt happy with him, does that mean that Im not gonna be happy with him when I marry him?,I really dont know what to do, do I have to repeat isthikara until I know what to do?
jazakkallah in advance

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
04-23-2011, 04:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Laila-
assalmu alaikum
I really need help with this question, my mum saw a guy she wanted me to marry, but Im not sure whther to maryr him or not, I did isthikara last night and saw in my dream that I was married to him but I wasnt happy with him, does that mean that Im not gonna be happy with him when I marry him?,I really dont know what to do, do I have to repeat isthikara until I know what to do?
jazakkallah in advance
Asalaamu Alaikum, usually a bad inclination or dream regarding a matter of isthikhara is an indication of the answer you were looking for if you made isthikhara because you were unsure regarding a particular matter. So this may well be a sign from your isthikhara but Allah knows best. Continue to make dua that Allah does what is best for you in this situation.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!