/* */

PDA

View Full Version : looking for a husband for my sister

mammyluty
04-22-2011, 09:19 PM
asalam alaikum

maybe its not the ideal place to look but i thought i should give a try.my sister is been looking for a husband.anyone who would be looking for a wife?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
04-22-2011, 09:43 PM
It's best if you ask one of the female mods.

Cabdullahi
04-22-2011, 09:44 PM
try the masjid....lots of psychos on the internet

Flame of Hope
04-22-2011, 10:24 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by mammyluty
maybe its not the ideal place to look but i thought i should give a try.my sister is been looking for a husband.anyone who would be looking for a wife?
That's strange. I posted a thread saying that my brother was looking for a wife some days ago.

Where does your sister live? Please PM me.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sabr*
04-22-2011, 11:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by thequietone
try the masjid....lots of psychos on the internet

As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

thequietone:

what is alarming is that there are alot of psychos everywhere. And they come from everywhere. They come from the most respected places.

mammyluty
04-23-2011, 12:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
It's best if you ask one of the female mods.
how do i get to the female mods.i dont know them

SlaveOfGod
04-23-2011, 12:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mammyluty
how do i get to the female mods.i dont know them
Try PMing them sister.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!