/* */

PDA

View Full Version : quick question to ppl who have gaps

S.Belle
04-22-2011, 10:04 PM
this is gonna be a stupid question....so prepare urselves
did ur gap ever get wider?
i have a gap between my two front teeth and it wasnt even big enough to fit a toothpick thru but lately i noticed its gotten wider and i can slip a toothpick thru it with room to spare.....has this happened to someone or does anyone have any knowledge as to why?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
04-22-2011, 10:12 PM
it probably does as you grow...i have a gap too...and i have found great use for it....i blast out water.. like a laser

S.Belle
04-22-2011, 10:19 PM
^ lol but did yours get wider?

Woodrow
04-22-2011, 10:41 PM
I doubt if you are as old as I am. But I did notice the same thing after I reached the age of 70 or so. In you case it may be more related to soft gums. Gums can be firmed up.

A good halal way is to use a miswak several times a day. If you do not have a miswak massage your gums several times a day with a tooth brush. Also eat firm fruits such as apples several times a day.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S.Belle
04-22-2011, 10:58 PM
thnks for replying i do both of the things you have suggested
I just discovered that it may be tongue thrusting

GuestFellow
04-22-2011, 11:06 PM
:sl:

I think everyone has a gap but some are wider than others. You cannot even notice mine, though I can feel it.

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Also eat firm fruits such as apples several times a day.
That's easy for me. I can eat 4-5 green apples in one day...a record that I'm not proud of. :(

Cabdullahi
04-22-2011, 11:32 PM
i am currently taking the necessary training and insha'allah in no time i will be a certified can opener

ive also noticed that my teeth at the bottom have become abit crooked but Alhamdulilah

sabr*
04-22-2011, 11:37 PM
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

A good read for people with gaps.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2199240_teet...y-options.html

Jazakumullahu Khair

Reflections
04-23-2011, 09:37 AM
i have a gap between my two front teeth and it wasnt even big enough to fit a toothpick thru but lately i noticed its gotten wider and i can slip a toothpick thru it with room to spare.....has this happened to someone or does anyone have any knowledge as to why?
Did you ever wear braces?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!