/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please, I need help/advise urgently. Seems people prefer money over human life.

justice4salam
04-23-2011, 01:17 AM
Asalamu aleykum,

I’m in a very difficult situation. What to do if someone is in a coma, but can’t afford their treatment?
My fiancé was in a serious car accident and is in critical condition in a coma. He needs urgent surgery.
I have no job, I am searching for work. I have no money.
I have heard that it IS/IS NOT permissible to take a loan(with interest) for HUMANITERIAN reasons. For saving a persons life.
My fiancés aunt said it was permissible. I want to help. I don’t know what to do. I don’t think I could even get a loan because I have no money.

The hospital keeps asking for money and will only do surgery if we have the money. Not only is there a cost for surgery, but the cost of keeping my fiancé alive, and then recovery after, inshAllah.

I think this is the worst situation in my life. I feel all alone. I have thought about suicide so much because it seems no one will help. I will NOT commit suicide, but my life feels miserable.
My family won’t help me, they aren’t being so supportive.

I thank Allah that out of this terrible situation; I have become a better Muslim, even though I’m sad. My faith has become stronger; I’m behaving as a better Muslim than I was. I know Allah is testing us.

All I can do is try to kindly ask for help/advice, and pray that Allah will grant my fiancé health.

Thank you.

Salam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
04-23-2011, 01:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by justice4salam
Asalamu aleykum,

I’m in a very difficult situation. What to do if someone is in a coma, but can’t afford their treatment?
My fiancé was in a serious car accident and is in critical condition in a coma. He needs urgent surgery.
I have no job, I am searching for work. I have no money.
I have heard that it IS/IS NOT permissible to take a loan(with interest) for HUMANITERIAN reasons. For saving a persons life.
My fiancés aunt said it was permissible. I want to help. I don’t know what to do. I don’t think I could even get a loan because I have no money.

The hospital keeps asking for money and will only do surgery if we have the money. Not only is there a cost for surgery, but the cost of keeping my fiancé alive, and then recovery after, inshAllah.

I think this is the worst situation in my life. I feel all alone. I have thought about suicide so much because it seems no one will help. I will NOT commit suicide, but my life feels miserable.
My family won’t help me, they aren’t being so supportive.

I thank Allah that out of this terrible situation; I have become a better Muslim, even though I’m sad. My faith has become stronger; I’m behaving as a better Muslim than I was. I know Allah is testing us.

All I can do is try to kindly ask for help/advice, and pray that Allah will grant my fiancé health.

Thank you.

Salam.
:wa:

Two questions:

What country are you in? In virtually every country free medical help is available for those unable to pay. but you do need to know how to apply for ti,

Second how long has he been in a coma and what did his last EEG reading look like?

Ummu Sufyaan
04-23-2011, 01:09 PM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
doesnt your fiance have a family to help him out?

Yanal
04-25-2011, 04:02 AM
:sl:

Does you fiance have an older sibiling(or younger) that you could turn too? How about his family? How about your sibilings or cousins? Absolutely no one is willing to help at all?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
05-05-2011, 12:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by justice4salam
The hospital keeps asking for money and will only do surgery if we have the money.
It is illegal in medical ethics to not offer treatment to someone because of financial reasons. The hospital can lose its privileges to practice and be shut down.. If I were you I'd call the news and make a thing out of it, you actually have a right to sue in such a case.. I have never heard of such nonsense ..

Predator
05-15-2011, 05:32 AM
They will do the surgery to save lives but they wont discharge the patient from the hospital until the money is paid. Making the patient a prisoner in the hospital

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!