/* */

PDA

View Full Version : oppressions practiced on new muslims in Egypt (Torturing & Imprisonment & Killing)

Hemoo
04-24-2011, 06:36 AM
:sl:

in this thread i will try to put all the real stories that shows how much oppressions are happening to muslims all over the world even in the islamic countries especially here in egypt and it is most obvious in what happens to newly converted from christians to islam.

watch this video and more news is to come later:

1- a young man is tortured and imprisoned inside the egyption coptic churches & monasteries because he chose the islam as his faith.

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Trumble
04-24-2011, 07:56 PM
Sorry, looks like propaganda to wind up the gullible to me. Let's hope no harm comes from it.

- Qatada -
04-24-2011, 08:10 PM
:salamext: hemoo

JazakAllahu khayr. I am aware of the EXTREMELY severe torture Muslims face in Muslim majority countries for practising their faith (due to the Oppressive Tyrant rulers who are in many cases the most barbaric people against Islam.)

The praise is for Allah that revolutions are spreading like wildfire there, and we hope good comes out of it.

LavaDog
04-24-2011, 10:12 PM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hemoo
05-02-2011, 12:34 PM
offcourse we all know that "people are enemies for what they don't know"

so that's why i am trying to tell you the other side of the story which proves the lying of the egyption Christians in what they say everywhere in the """""WESTERN MEDIA""""" and how much they tend to twist the facts.....

Kamilia shehata who has been imprisoned by the coptic church

Hemoo
05-02-2011, 12:52 PM
in Egypt three christian brothers kill their sister, her husband and son because she converted to Islam

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/04/thr...ting-to-islam/

and this the picture of the last person being alive from this whole family

this girl is now without a father or mother and her christian uncles also suffocated her brother till he died

and this is the only responce which has been done by muslims

http://europenews.dk/en/node/42660

http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/node/411683

because muslims & Salafis don't take their rights with there hands and they respect the LAW....

جوري
05-02-2011, 10:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hemoo
in Egypt three christian brothers kill their sister, her husband and son because she converted to Islam

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/04/thr...ting-to-islam/

and this the picture of the last person being alive from this whole family

this girl is now without a father or mother and her christian uncles also suffocated her brother till he died

and this is the only responce which has been done by muslims

http://europenews.dk/en/node/42660

http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/node/411683

because muslims & Salafis don't take their rights with there hands and they respect the LAW....

This is very sad, I have just read this story last week.. It is becoming a really dire situation in Egypt right now.. Egypt is a newborn that is vulnerable, vulnerable to outside interest.. vulnerable to inner corruption and vulnerable to a schism that is being fueled by those who don't want it to stand aright.. especially so with Al'Arabi requesting that America recognize the Palestinian state.. to me it is an absurdity that the invaders, colonial settlers are now considered rightful owners and the indigenous people are requesting recognition but can tell you for sure if a Palestinian state is recognized and especially so in the United Nations then all the aggressions against them by those pigs will have some major repercussions..

Who of them wants Egypt to have that sort of power in the region? I'll tell you who. None of them.. but we must do it ourselves and must guard our progress with every step with Allah Akbar fawq kyed almo3taddi!

:w:

maryambintjared
05-02-2011, 11:56 PM
I am going to share this story with Christian friends of mine. The Christian community in the West shares many stories about Muslims oppressing Christians, but I've never once heard them address this kind of issue.

For what it's worth when so called "Christians" kill their neighbours, friends, family members, for converting to Islam, they are not practising the law that Jesus (peace be upon him) shared. And when so called "Muslims" kill in the same manner, they're not practising the law that Mohommed (peace be upon him) reminded the world of.

But even so, the world is full of the "religious" who believe that they are right, and others are not just wrong, but deserving of death for being wrong.

I'll remind my Christian friends, who I'm discovering increasingly are very anti Muslim, that there are two sides to every story. As well as praying for the "persecuted church" as they do, they should also pray for Muslims persecuted by that very church.

Thanks for this story.

Hemoo
05-03-2011, 09:08 AM
jazakum allah khayran you sisters

and you are both welcome to this post and encouraged to share any info or news which is dealing with the same issues of opressions Against Peacefull Muslims.

offcourse i have so many real stories but it takes long time to translate to english...

Hemoo
05-03-2011, 09:58 AM
brother Qatada you are welcome too and jazak allah khayran for supporting.

back to the issue...

i believe that the reason for those wrong acting is unfortunately because of the ways of preaching inside the Coptic (egyptian) ORTHODOX churches.

because they teach their followers some of the verses in the bible that has an aggressive effect such as:

1) "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me" Luke 019:027 (the altered bible)

2) "And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city." Ezekiel 9:5 – 9:7 (their old testament)

so maybe they should delete those aggressive texts from their books & to stop preaching them for the world to live in peace without any crusades in the future and enough of what happened in iraq and what is happening every day in Palestine...

Ramadhan
05-03-2011, 10:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryambintjared
I'll remind my Christian friends, who I'm discovering increasingly are very anti Muslim, that there are two sides to every story. As well as praying for the "persecuted church" as they do, they should also pray for Muslims persecuted by that very church.

There are also examples in Indonesia. Although Indonesia is the largest muslim country, byut we also do have a really big christian population. There have been religious conflicts especially in eastern Indonesia (central sulawesi, maluku, papua) where christians are majority. Killings and slaughters by both sides, fuelled by partial military and police forces, the military was pro muslim while the police was pro christian, as well as fuelled by muslim militants AND christian warriors.

There's one town in central sulawesi, Tentena whose muslim population dropped from around 30,000 to a few hundreds because of the terrors (bombings, killings) by christians sides which forced the muslim residents to flee elsewhere.

I know all the intimate details because I worked for an international not fro profit organization which help to mitigate conflicts.

This kind of news of course never traveled to the western countries, where they only heard about christian persecution in Indonesia, which is sold by the militant christians to get easy money from the western people/organization/government/churches what have you.

GuestFellow
05-03-2011, 01:52 PM
^ Can you please present evidence for this? These things are rarely mentioned on the media.

Hemoo
05-03-2011, 03:10 PM
maybe my brother those things are not mentioned on the western media for two or more reasons

1) there are many wealthy christian organization allover the world which find that they are supporting their brothers and sisters by broadcasting such videos in the media so that it will lead to a make a pressure upon the islamic countries to give more rights to the christians in those islamic countries.

2) muslims never try to publish their stories of opression because they know that the western countries will never try to support them or defend their rights thats why it is in vain.

even the international human rights orginization will never support an oppressed muslim they just raise a false logo for being just but they are'nt.

Ramadhan
05-03-2011, 03:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
^ Can you please present evidence for this? These things are rarely mentioned on the media.

Here is one article from The Economist, which does not paint the full and detailed picture and does not provide compplete analyses, but might be taken by our the western christians as reliable source of information:

http://www.economist.com/node/734559?story_id=E1_SPQVVJ
The three-year Poso war peaked last year. Most of the victims were Muslims. Men who followed the army round the rivers and creeks weeks later picking up bodies counted more than 300 Muslim dead who were considered identifiable. The total was far higher, but how high is anyone's guess. Many had their heads missing. Poso's Muslims would not eat fish for months. Christian losses were lower. According to the crisis centre, at least 37 died. Rinaldy Damanik, general secretary of the church synod in Tentena, estimates total Christian losses were probably around 100.
The fact: the total numbers of muslim refugees and muslims killed are far far higher than those of christians, but the western countries only heard about "christians being persecuted". I have no doubt similar things are happening in south Sudan.

I have actually met with Rinaldy Damanik. He was one of the leaders of the "christian warriors" who killed many muslims and inflamed the conflict. But later he rebranded himself as "warrior for peace" and even got the invite to go to Washington DC to tell the congress members about the so-called christian persecution in Indonesia. He is now head of an NGO (non governmental organization) who received funds from many foreign donors, including USAID for "peacebuilding" activities.

Hemoo
05-03-2011, 03:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
. He is now head of an NGO (non governmental organization) who received funds from many foreign donors, including USAID for "peacebuilding" activities.

what an irony

but as muslims we know that even prophets sent by Allah were harmed by the disbelieves, we all remeber what happened to Ibraham the threw him in fire, joseph left in prison for many years, Noah the mocked on him while building his ship, Muhammad the said he is a liar & magician and they put a poison in his food...... so it is the sunna of all prophets and righteous people..

Ramadhan
05-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Here's a common tactic used by christians militants/missionaries in Indonesia:

There's law in Indonesia the regulates the building/constructions of house of worships. The building of house of worships should be in consultation with the community and a house of worships should not be built in an area where there is no follower of that particular region, which makes sense. So these christian militants/missionaries would deliberately built churches in an area where no christian live and never in consultation with the community where it is located. So of course this would provoke anger from the local community, but totally ignored by the church. The church would inflame it further by conducting services, ferrying in christians from outside and played music etc. This often resulted in physical confrontation with the local community, with usually ended up in some christians physically injured, etc. THEN, the christians would broadcast all over the world that they are persecuted, and drawing sympathy not only from other christians, but also from so called "muslim liberals" in Indonesia.

Zafran
05-03-2011, 04:04 PM
salaam

every religion has this problem - Its odd when people focus on Islam.

peace

جوري
05-03-2011, 04:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran
salaam

every religion has this problem - Its odd when people focus on Islam.

peace
The minute you accept Islam truly in your heart be aware that you'll be in a constant state of war.. it doesn't have to be a physical war but every where you go people will be against you in on way or another.. trying to get a reaction out of you, bother you with words.. and we'll surely hear so many hurtful words from them!

:w:

Hemoo
05-05-2011, 01:14 AM
Next Case:

1) A christian Egyption doctor tries to rape a 4 years old muslim girl in a province called "ALzawya Alhamra" & muslims catch him and turned him in to the authorities (a Video of the girl & her "Salafy" Father). note that this is the seconed rape case which spreads via the media and is done by a christian against a muslim young girl.

2) A newly converted egyption woman from christianity to islam and she tell us about prisons inside the egyption Orthodox churches & monasteries. (Video)

Hemoo
05-05-2011, 11:27 AM
check out this video it is in Nigeria and it shows bloody persecutions for unarmed muslims in the streets:

if we have in the forum any one from Nigeria it will be good to hear from him about the situation there.

Hemoo
05-07-2011, 10:36 AM
2) A testimony of a newly converted egyption woman from christianity to islam and she tell us about prisons inside the egyption Orthodox churches & monasteries. (Video)

جوري
05-07-2011, 04:41 PM
No comments from the kaffirs here I see..

yas2010
05-07-2011, 05:06 PM
The minute you accept Islam truly in your heart be aware that you'll be in a constant state of war.. it doesn't have to be a physical war but every where you go people will be against you in on way or another.. trying to get a reaction out of you, bother you with words.. and we'll surely hear so many hurtful words from them!

Sad but very true sister :(

Insh'Allah our bounties lie in the hereafter.

Hemoo
05-07-2011, 11:14 PM
about what is happening in egypt today 7 may 2011:

a newly converted christian woman to islam from about 7 month but she was kidnapped by christians in 3 March 2011 and then the muslim man who was a witness on her islam, he recieved a phone call from her Today 7 May 2011, she told him about her place now in a building besides the church named "MARY MINA" in "Imbaba" so the muslims went to the church and asked the christians politely to give them the Muslim Sister named "Abeer talat khayry" but the christians started shooting on them using guns and rifles from inside the Church & some surrounding buildings.

so i ask where are the Human Rights International Organizations................!!!!!!!

This is a video of muslims whom have been hit by bullets coming from the Christian Guns from above their church

LavaDog
05-08-2011, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
No comments from the kaffirs here I see..
The followers of Islam are not better than anybody else.

جوري
05-08-2011, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LavaDog

The Religion with God is Islam-- that itself counting nothing mundane sets a true Muslim apart to be better.. though my comment had nothing to do with better or worse and I refuse to descend down to word play for whatever smarmy scheme you've in mind!

best,

LavaDog
05-08-2011, 09:42 PM
I refuse to descend down to word play for whatever smarmy scheme you've in mind!

I had no scheme in mind. I read through another thread where someone said a christian was afraid of violent reactions from muslims and you said they were lying. Then I saw this thread and all of the videos saying muslims were being persecuted . I dont know what country you live in but a few years ago here in america a man killed his two daughters because they were not following Islam. One of the girls dialed 911 while he was shooting them, it was a big news story. I believe that would be considered opression. With the video I posted I just wanted to make sure you knew muslims do the same.

جوري
05-08-2011, 09:52 PM
I had no scheme in mind. I read through another thread where someone said a christian was afraid of violent reactions from muslims and you said they were lying.
Let me see the post!
Then I saw this thread and all of the videos saying muslims were being persecuted . I dont know what country you live in but a few years ago here in america a man killed his two daughters because they were not following Islam. One of the girls dialed 911 while he was shooting them, it was a big news story. I believe that would be considered opression. With the video I posted I just wanted to make sure you knew muslims do the same.
It is irrelevant to the thread and a frankly has no relevance to what preceded, do you just want to pull things out of a hat for the sake of making your presence known?
you're certainly free to start a thread about the Muslim father who killed his daughters but this isn't the thread for it!!
This thread is about the political undertones and schism created by a minute number of people in the wake of a revolution so that it isn't seen to fruition. I have no desire to engage little ancillary topics you bring out of a hat for whatever reason you've justified to yourself as plausible or worse yet politically correct!

best,

LavaDog
05-08-2011, 10:33 PM
It is irrelevant to the thread and a frankly has no relevance to what preceded

I think its relevant. The thread is about muslims being persecuted around the world, and the other one was about muslims and christians fighting. I was just trying to see if you and others are aware that muslims persecute and torture as well. However I believe the closest I have seen Is in the Osama thread where someone posted that he may have killed innocents but he probably feels really bad. Like I said before you did not believe the other guys story so I thoughted I should use video as proof.
You seem to get angry at people and talk down to them very quickly. Honestly it doesnt bother me but do you ever think about how long one of the christians athiests or the buddist guys accounts would have lasted if they had the same attitude you do?

جوري
05-08-2011, 10:40 PM
I think its relevant. The thread is about muslims being persecuted around the world, and the other one was about muslims and christians fighting. I was just trying to see if you and others are aware that muslims persecute and torture as well. However I believe the closest I have seen Is in the Osama thread where someone posted that he may have killed innocents but he probably feels really bad. Like I said before you did not believe the other guys story so I thoughted I should use video as proof.
You seem to get angry at people and talk down to them very quickly. Honestly it doesnt bother me but do you ever think about how long one of the christians athiests or the buddist guys accounts would have lasted if they had the same attitude you do?

It is not, read the thread title once more!
oppressions practiced on new muslims in Egypt (Torturing & Imprisonment & Killing
other than that, if you have a specific post to quote then quote it directly as your story changes with each subsequent post you write
first it was this:
I read through another thread where someone said a christian was afraid of violent reactions from muslims and you said they were lying.
and now this:

the Osama thread where someone posted that he may have killed innocents but he probably feels really bad. Like I said before you did not believe the other guys story so I thoughted I should use video as proof.
So which is it?

Again, if you have a comment to make about a particular post do it in the correct thread. If you want to introduce a topic then start a new thread all together. I am not big on incoherence that evolves from post to post nor do I care to derange an ongoing topic to appease your personal interests.

I don't know what 'attitude' I have but this is an Islamic forum. The atheists here have been on for more than half a decade spewing all sorts of crap, you've been here a total of how long? Most of us who have tread on their forums didn't last a total of three days. I'd say we're not only accommodating but darn near spectacular at being allowing!

best,

LavaDog
05-08-2011, 11:05 PM
It is not, read the thread title once more!

I read the title but I also read the fist post where they said with this thread they were going to show whats happpening to muslims all over the world.

So which is it?

What I ment was out of the first two threads no one mentioned that muslims do the same thing. With the osama thread I was just saying thats the closest I have seen on this site.

nor do I care to derange an ongoing topic to appease your personal interests

I did not think this was going to drag on for this long. But it appears you are not going to admit that muslims do anything wrong which is just not true.

GuestFellow
05-08-2011, 11:14 PM

Salaam,

I agree that some Muslims have done terrible things to other people...including Muslims. O__o

جوري
05-08-2011, 11:14 PM
I read the title but I also read the fist post where they said with this thread they were going to show whats happpening to muslims all over the world.
Then why is it necessary for you to derange it beyond that? As stated if you're painfully conscious lest you offend athei/christian sensibilities then start a thread of the heinous acts committed against them by Muslims and leave this one out!

What I ment was out of the first two threads no one mentioned that muslims do the same thing. With the osama thread I was just saying thats the closest I have seen on this site.
The Osama thread is about Osama.. this thread is about torture against converts specifically in Egypt!
It is really not that difficult. People usually pick a topic of interest and engage it, they don't bring outside topics and introduce them anew!

I did not think this was going to drag on for this long.
Well then why are you dragging it this long?

best,

Hemoo
05-09-2011, 06:01 AM
Wow What just happened in this Thread.

i ask the moderators to Remove or Move all the posts that are irrelevant to this Thread to anywhere else to discuss them

This Thread is only about oppressions made by fanatic christians on muslims & newly converted muslim.

the irrelevant posts ARE no. 4 , 25 - 33

and about the stoning video i was already talking with a christian fellow about it in facebook and you may find your answers there
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Islam...37776832904609

AKM
05-09-2011, 05:01 PM
A minority comprising of 10% of the Egyptian population are oppressing the Muslim majority ? Really? All I see is dangerous propaganda made up by fanatic Salafis who can't stand the thought of other people having different religious beliefs so they're coming up with all sorts of lies to incite hatred and violence against them.

Seventeen suspects in sectarian violence detained

Ahram Online, Monday 9 May 2011

Among those arrested is the man who alleged
his wife was being held in Saint Mina Church, sparking the violence

Polices forces, in coordination with military troops, have arrested 17
more suspects in Saturday’s ‎sectarian violence, including those accused ‎of
being the main instigators of the violence in Imbaba.‎

One of the
detainees is 31-year-old driver Yassin Thabet. He claimed that his wife, whom
‎he said had converted to Islam seven years ago, was kidnapped inside Saint Mina
Church in ‎Imbaba.‎

His allegation caused Copts and Muslims to exchange
gunfire, Molotov cocktails and stones Saturday. Another church in the same
district, The Virgin Mary, was set ablaze by ‎angry crowds later.

Governor of Giza Ali Abdel Rahman stated Sunday that there was no
woman held captive ‎in the Saint Mina Church as alleged. ‎

Egyptian
authorities first arrested and referred 190 to a military court on ‎multiple
charges in the wake of the violence. ‎

Investigation and interrogations
are still underway.‎

Initial media reports alleged that the hardline
Salafists, who have ‎hit the headlines for the wrong reasons since the January
25 Revolution, were responsible for spurring the ‎attack on Saint Mina
Church.

جوري
05-09-2011, 05:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AKM
A minority comprising of 10% of the Egyptian population are oppressing the Muslim majority ? Really? All I see is dangerous propaganda made up by fanatic Salafis who can't stand the thought of other people having different religious beliefs so they're coming up with all sorts of lies to incite hatred and violence against them.

A minority of 10% want to change article two of the Egyptian constitution while rallying the world's eyes to gain favor so they can amongst other things steal lands illegally and impose their own standards on a Muslim majority really? Yeah, really.. Egypt has been Islamic since Amr ibn il3as millennia ago, if the 'salfis' had any desire to convert or kill them or even oppress them logic would dictate it would have happened when Islam actually reigned supreme.. So who here is with propaganda?

If you're not from there, don't understand the socio economic or geopolitical situation then take your articles and your not so witty disdain to where it might gain you some favors..

best,

AKM
05-09-2011, 07:00 PM
A minority of 10% want to change article two of the Egyptian constitution
So some Christian and non Christian secular Egyptians want a modern civil state, how oppressive of them to even think like that, how dare they.

while rallying the world's eyes to gain favor so they can amongst other things steal lands illegally and impose their own standards on a Muslim majority really? Yeah, really..
What IS rallying the worlds eyes are disturbingly frequent news reports of dead Christians, Churches set ablaze and sometimes even bombed with churchgoers attending them no less. Stealing lands illegally? Source please, and if there is something to this it's the work on an individual or a few individuals and can't be blamed on the rest of Egypts Christian population. Imposing their own standards? I don't see how having a different opinion for the future of Egypt like wanting a civil state makes them imposing anything let alone oppressors, there's fat chance of that happening anyway.

Egypt has been Islamic since Amr ibn il3as millennia ago, if the 'salfis' had any desire to convert or kill them or even oppress them logic would dictate it would have happened when Islam actually reigned supreme..
Egypts Christian population is older than Islam itself and I'm not blaming Egypts Muslims for these relatively recent troubles, only a minority of zealots.

So who here is with propaganda?
Obviously those who come up with baseless crap like Christian oppressors are imprisoning and torturing Muslims in Egypt.

If you're not from there, don't understand the socio economic or geopolitical situation then take your articles and your not so witty disdain to where it might gain you some favors..

best,
If you dislike my post you are free to ignore it, but I couldn't let this sort of dangerous and outrageous propaganda left unchallenged.

جوري
05-09-2011, 09:00 PM
double post pls remove

جوري
05-09-2011, 09:02 PM
So some Christian and non Christian secular Egyptians want a modern civil state, how oppressive of them to even think like that, how dare they.
That is the funny thing about 'democracy' isn't it? 50+1 can usurp the opinion of 50-1 except in this case the Muslims who want an Islamic state are a landslide and certainly no society runs its laws on the exception-- you're most welcome to alter your constitution to accommodate them in your own back yard, but Egypt will remain an Islamic country and soon to implement full shari3a law insha'Allah which is already article 2 of the Egyptian constitution!

yes this is Egypt:

and this is Egypt

So you must know of another Egypt that the locals aren't conscious of?
like when your media speak of the 'Muslim brotherhood' and bring a pix of two niqabis and four men praying, forgetting the millions above also praying!

What IS rallying the worlds eyes are disturbingly frequent news reports of dead Christians, Churches set ablaze and sometimes even bombed with churchgoers attending them no less. Stealing lands illegally? Source please, and if there is something to this it's the work on an individual or a few individuals and can't be blamed on the rest of Egypts Christian population. Imposing their own standards? I don't see how having a different opinion for the future of Egypt like wanting a civil state makes them imposing anything let alone oppressors, there's fat chance of that happening anyway.
Rather what is disturbing is the propagandist B.S used by COPTS and their advocates (such as yourself) from outside in the form of the usual empty words and noble otherwise meaningless slogans to rouse anger and discord to achieve their proposed agenda and create a cloud of miasma to nip in the bud any positive change that might be the outcome of this revolution since the Mubarak type regime really serves their interests as well outside interests and not at all the interests of the corpus of the citizens be they christian or Muslims in doing just that stealing illegal lands, raping children as young as three, while detaining and torturing those who renounces Christianity..
churches that have been burnt are part of the laundry list of crimes that will be brought against the Mubarak goons for creating civil unrest.. Again logic (which I suspect isn't your strong suit) would dictate that if Muslims wanted to eradicate those poor Copts they've had hundreds upon hundreds of years to do so.. so why now?

Do I owe you sources? it seems that you know everything already?

here is a source:

شنودة يشرح طريقه سرقه أراضى الدولة ويقول ده سر المهنة

كتبها راصد التنصير ، في 8 أغسطس 2009 الساعة: 15:57 م

ولنا عدة ملاحظات:
أولا: يعترف البابا شنودة في بداية الفيديو أن الدير وضع يده على أرض الدولة وهو إعتراف يثبت أن هذه الأرض لا تتبع الدير أصلا وأن الإستيلاء عليها غير قانوني. وبالتالي تكون كل إدعاءات الكنيسة والمنظمات القبطية وأقباط المهجر والمظاهرات التي تدعي بأن الدولة تهدم الدير ما هي إلا أكاذيب. ومن يرى الصراخ القبطي بأن الدولة تهدم الأديرة وأنهم مستعدون للإستشهاد لصدق أنهم على حق وليسوا مدافعين عن عملية نهب وسرقة وإستيلاء غير قانوني على أرض الدولة.

ثانيا: يحاول البابا شنودة تبرير الإستيلاء على أرض الدولة بحجة أنها أرض صحراوية وهو مبرر واهي. فهل يحق بناءا على هذا المبرر أن يستولي أي شخص على أي أرض في أي مكان بحجة أنها أرض صحراوية؟ وأين سيادة القانون ودولة المؤسسات التي يتظاهر الأقباط ومنظماتهم أنهم يرغبون فيها؟

ثالثا: تبلغ مساحة الدير أصلا 18 فدان (75 ألف و 600 متر مربع) وهي مساحة شاسعة. فهل تحتاج هذه المساحة إلى إضافة 500 فدان (2 مليون و 100 ألف متر مربع) كحرم للدير؟ (وهي بمثابة مضاعفة مساحة الدير حوالي 28 ضعف!!!). وهل زاد عدد الرهبان لدرجة أن يضيق بهم الدير الأصلي؟

رابعا: مما يثبت سوء النية أن الدير قام بفرض أمر واقع ببناء سور طويل يبلغ طوله 6 كيلو متر تقريبا حول الأرض ويتطلب ذلك مال وجهد كبيرين مما يؤكد أنهم كانوا واثقين أنه لن يتم هدمه لمعرفتهم المسبقة بالخطة كاملة. ثم بعد ذلك يقول البابا شنودة أن كل شيء يكون بالتفاهم!!! فأي تفاهم يأتي بعد الإستيلاء على الأرض وفرض الأمر الواقع بالبلطجة؟

خامسا: يضرب البابا شنودة مثالا خاطئا ومضللا وهو تشبيه إستخدامه مغارة للخلوة بوضع يد الدير على أرض الدولة. فإذا كان من حق كل إنسان أن يستخدم أملاك الدولة، فليس من حقه الإستيلاء عليها. فمثلا يمكن لأي إنسان أن يمشي في الشارع ولكن ليس من حقه أن يقتطع جزءا من الشارع مدعيا ملكيته. وكذلك كان من حق البابا شنودة أن يستخدم المغارة ولكن ليس من حقه أن يدعي ملكيتها. ونفس الشيء ينطبق على إستيلاء الدير على أملاك الدولة والإدعاء أنها ملك للدير.

سادسا: التعريف البسيط للرهبنة هو الموت عن العالم و إحتياجاته. ولكن نجد أن البابا شنودة يصرح أن الأمر كان على وشك أن يحصل تصادم ومواجهة وقتال بين الرهبان والمحافظة!!! فهل فقدت الرهبنة معناها وأصبح الرهبان ميليشيات مسلحة قادرة على قتال الأمن؟ وكذلك نراهم يتظاهرون رافعين لافتات ترفض هدم أسوار الدير وأنهم مستعدون للإستشهاد من أجل الدير، فهل أصبح الرهبان يبحثون عن أرض ليستولوا عليها؟ أم أصبحت الأديرة مستوطنات قبطية داخل مصر وتحميها ميليشيات الرهبان؟

سابعا: خلال مرحلة المواجهات والتصعيد يأتي دور أقباط المهجر والمنظمات القبطية في تنظيم المظاهرات داخل وخارج مصر مع إستخدام البوق الإعلامي للعلمانيين والليبراليين وبقايا الماركسيين لممارسة كافة الضغوط حتى يتم الرضوخ لمطالب الكنيسة. هذا بجانب تهييج مشاعر الأقباط في المواقع والمنتديات والبرامج الفضائية. (نحن الآن في هذه المرحلة فيما يتعلق بدير أبو فانا).
ولو عدنا لما قيل أثناء أحداث دير الأنبا أنطونيوس لوجدناه مطابقا لما يقال الآن (مع تغيير الأنبا أنطونيوس بأبو فانا): إنقذوا دير الأنبا أنطونيوس… صلوا من اجل رهبان دير الأنبا أنطونيوس… أخبار الغزو على دير الأنبا أنطونيوس… الهجوم التتري على دير الأنبا أنطونيوس… صور حصار دير الأنبا أنطونيوس… نحن نرفض هذا الاتفاق , لا يجب المساس بالدير…
كل ذلك يوحي بأن الدير نفسه هو الذي يهدم وليس سور لأرض منهوبة كما إعترف البابا شنودة.

ثامنا: للأسف، بعد التصعيد تم الرضوخ للأمر الواقع و الإستسلام للضغوط وتجاهل القانون وتمت ترضية الكنيسة ولم يتم هدم سور الدير وحصل الدير على الـ 500 فدان التي إستولى عليها. وهذا كله يشكل مكافأة للمعتدي ونجاح لخطته…

تاسعا: يكشف لنا البابا شنودة “سر المهنة” وهو إنتظار مرور مرحلة التوتر للمطالبة بالمزيد من التنازلات ويعتبر هذا نوع من لي الذراع عن طريق التلويح بعودة الإضطرابات من جديد. ولا أدري ما هي المهنة التي يقصدها البابا شنودة؟!! وما معنى “الحكمة” التي إستخدموها للإستيلاء على الأرض؟

عاشرا: كلام البابا شنودة يؤكد بما لا يدع مجالا للشك أن الكنيسة أصبحت دولة داخل دولة هدفها الحصول على أكبر قدر من المكاسب على حساب الأغلبية الكاسحة من المسلمين.
لعلنا لاحظنا أن سيناريو أحداث دير أبو فانا التي نعيشها هذه الأيام هو نفس سيناريو دير الأنبا أنطونيوس وأننا الآن في مرحلة التصعيد والمواجهة والضغط الإعلامي. فها هم الرهبان يعتصمون بالدير احتجاجًا علي قرارات لجنة ترسيم الحدود ويقطعون الطريق المؤدي إلي الدير بالأحجار وجذوع النخيل لمنع لجنة الآثار والمساحة من دخول المنطقة لترسيم الحدود.

وقد سبق ذلك إعلان البابا شنودة وقف التعامل مع محافظ المنيا وكأن الكنيسة دولة أوقفت التفاوض مع دولة أخرى. هذا بجانب الشحن الإعلامي للأقباط للقيام بمظاهرات و إحتجاجات.

ولنا أن نتخيل مدى الكذب والخداع الذي تقوم به المنظمات القبطية وهم يرفعون لافتات عليها صور رهبان مصابين بالرغم أن القتيل الوحيد في هذه الأحداث مسلم قتلوه برصاص أسلحتهم!!! ومن أكثر التصريحات وقاحة هو أن يدعي الرهبان أن القتيل المسلم مختل عقليا وكأن قتله ليس فيه مشكلة. وبذلك أصبحت ـ في نظرهم ـ خدوش الرهبان أكثر أهمية من روح القتيل المسلم والذي طالب البابا شنودة بالإفراج عن المتهمين في قتله!!!

وما زالت الأحداث مستمرة…
لقد أصبحت الكنيسة دولة داخل دولة تقوم بمفاوضات وإملاء شروط تذكرنا بمفاوضات السلام الوهمية بين الكيان الصهيوني و الفلسطينين. ولذلك نعود إلى نفس السؤال…

و هذا الرابط http://www.multiupload.com/JLBF9R5KF5

and here is their turd shenuda telling you all about it in his own words!

Amazing how these types of vids don't seem to make their way to your TV or Murdoch circulated newspapers ......

Egypts Christian population is older than Islam itself and I'm not blaming Egypts Muslims for these relatively recent troubles, only a minority of zealots.
That is irrelevant, the pharonic population is older than both.. The same Egyptians that have embraced amun ra, later embraced the religion of Moses, later embraced the religion of Jesus, later embraced Islam.. those who remained pagans, or Jews, or Christians have done so by choice as those who have embraced Islam which is almost Egypt in totality have also done so by choice.. so thanks for sharing another non-point!

If you dislike my post you are free to ignore it, but I couldn't let this sort of dangerous and outrageous propaganda left unchallenged.

I'd love for you to be able to challenge me beyond hot air courtesy of your corporate Zionist media, it honestly doesn't even take me more than 4 mins to formulate a reply.. that is how uninteresting and full of confused rhetoric you're..

best,

Ramadhan
05-10-2011, 02:40 AM

Umm.. this is quite an ignorance.

I have already given you an example about the situation in Indonesia, and from the source that can be accepted by non-muslim westerners: The Economist. Check out my previous post about christians in Indonesia slaughtering muslims.

By the way, If you haven't known already, Indonesia is the largest muslims country in the world with only 10% or so christians population.

Hemoo
05-11-2011, 03:53 AM
Good to have you "AKM" in this forum especially that you seems to be an egyptian Christian fanatic who is lying about his identity.

the funny thing is i already mentioned the current situation in egypt in my post #24

1) all Egyptian population knows that the christians have machine gun & rifles inside their churches so that they can attack others when needed and all news reports mentioned this man named "ADEL LABIB" who is an arrested christian fanatic who owns and distributes machine gun and this fact is already mentioned officially by the minister of the Interior "mansour elesawy".

2) also this woman "Abeer" who was imprisoned inside the building belonging to the church, this woman talked about the details in a video and here it is but without translation:

"ABEER" said that she was only released by a christian NUN when she was afraid to be arrested for prisoning a muslim woman against her will.

3)about the stealing of lands done by coptic Christians in EGYPT here is a video in arabic shows their acts While cutting the roads to prevent the government from taking back their lands and applying the laws of the country and also threatening the government that they will use violence against them if needed.

SO please mr. AKM, have fun while watching the TRUTH.

Hemoo
05-11-2011, 04:11 AM
Offcourse someone can ask me again "how can a minority do all those awful acts in your ISLAMIC country???"

my answer is :

1) Money can make every thing especially when talking about forgery using MEDIA PROPAGANDA to Attack any (Muslim or Salafy or one from the islamic Brotherhood) And defend every "layman" and Christian.

2) Money comming from outside which are plenty of money can also be used to bribe VIP personal in the Government & Courts or official journalism, etc.

3) the American Support which plays a big role on making pressures upon the islamic governments to leave some minorities makes whatever they want without applying any kind of punishment.

* we and the history will not forget how many Islamic Prisoners from the salafis and others were kept for a decades in the EGYPTION prisons without trials or law sentences, their only fault that they were muslims giving lectures and teaching the Quran in Masjids.

unfortinatly some egyption prisons were built using the AMERICAN funds with AMERICAN Rules.

Hemoo
05-11-2011, 04:37 AM
ahh,

i forgot to thank my brother and sister for supporting and taking care of this thread untill i come and answer back on the lies thrown here and there.

and Jazakum Allah Khayran for every moment and minute you spend to defend islam. and for every effort you do to expose who attacks the Muslims.

Hemoo
05-11-2011, 01:04 PM
i have a video about Kamilya shehata who is imprisoned inside the coptic church untill now, so all people of the world see the truth for yourself:

AND

NO COMMENT.

Hemoo
09-27-2011, 04:51 AM
let the thread go up

^
^
^
^

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!