View Full Version : For the best member of ib forums

Woodrow
04-25-2011, 01:25 AM
IT IS YOU

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
04-25-2011, 01:51 AM
First person to see it gets it.

It was totally meant for me... Grandpa totally planned it out when he knew I was online.

Shucks. Thanks! x) I mean, I knew I was the best administrator (I've only crashed this forum THREE times!), but to be the best MEMBER!! It's totally an honor.

Amat Allah
04-25-2011, 02:22 AM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته و رضاه الذي لا سخط بعده

أنا لست بأهل لأحمل هكذا لقب و لكن جزاكم الله الفردوس الأعلى بلا حساب و لا سابقة عقاب و سائر من صدَّق و آمن بأنَّ لا إله إلا الله و أنَّ محمدا
رسول الله و عمل بهما آمــــــــــــــــيـــــــــــــــــــن

أنت كبيرنا وفخرنا تاجا يزين رؤوسنا و الحكيم فينا نلجأ إليه بعد الله تعالى
تفيدنا بخبرتك و حكمتك و تغمرنا بحنانك و عطفك

لا حرمنا الله منك و لا حرمك الله من رؤية وجهه
الكريم العظيم

آمــــــــــــــيــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــ ــــــــــــن

Ummu Sufyaan
04-25-2011, 02:27 AM
^i think they may need a translation sis :P

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sherz_umr
04-25-2011, 02:27 AM
yaaaay!
I realy enjoy being hre..iv book markd oh-so-many posts/topics..

Ramadhan
04-25-2011, 02:29 AM
I cannot believe Beardo the best member!
out of 27,000+ members?

I demand a recount!

Ramadhan
04-25-2011, 02:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
^i think they may need a translation sis :P

From this Google Translate, sister Amat Allah does not claim as the title (best member), unlike a certain member here <_<

And that Unc. Woodrow is our senior who wears a crown decorated with our heads :skeleton:

---------------

Peace, mercy and blessings of God and that is not satisfied with indignation after

I'm not the people to carry the title, but so May Allah reward the highest paradise without the account and not a precedent and other punishment of the sincerity and believes that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad
Messenger of God and work with them Amen

You are our pride and our senior crown is decorated with our heads and wise in us to resort to it after God
Tell us your experience and your wisdom and affection overwhelms us and Attvk

Not deprive us of God has deprived you and God does not see his face
Holy Great

Flame of Hope
04-25-2011, 03:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
First person to see it gets it.

It was totally meant for me... Grandpa totally planned it out when he knew I was online.

Shucks. Thanks! x) I mean, I knew I was the best administrator (I've only crashed this forum THREE times!), but to be the best MEMBER!! It's totally an honor.
I totally agree. My vote goes to the one and only Beardo! :beard: :bravo: :shade:

Amat Allah
04-25-2011, 03:45 AM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته و رضاه الذي لا سخط بعده
The Peace, Mercy, blessings and satisfaction of Allah which there is no wrath after it ; be upon you.

أنا لست بأهل لأحمل هكذا لقب و لكن جزاكم الله الفردوس الأعلى بلا حساب و لا سابقة عقاب و سائر من صدَّق و آمن بأنَّ لا إله إلا الله و أنَّ محمدا رسول الله و عمل بهما آمــــــــــــــــيـــــــــــــــــــن
I am not worthy to carry such title like this but May Allah reward you with the highest level of the Paradise (which is Al Firdaws) without been reckoning and without a previous punishment and each one accepted and believed that; there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah and worked upon both of them Amen.

أنت كبيرنا وفخرنا تاجا يزين رؤوسنا و الحكيم فينا نلجأ إليه بعد الله تعالى تفيدنا بخبرتك و حكمتك و تغمرنا بحنانك و عطفك
you are our senior, our pride and you are a crown which ornamenting (beautifying) our heads and the wise amongst us whom we return to after Allah The Exalted; benefiting us with your experience and wiseness and overwhelming us with your tenderness (care) and kindness.

لا حرمنا الله منك و لا حرمك الله من رؤية وجهه العظيم الكريم آمــــــــــــــيــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــ ــــــــــــن
May Allah never prevent us from you and May Allah never prevent you from seeing His Al Mighty Face; The Most Gracious Amen

I apologize for the weak translation , in shaa Allah you will understand and Allah knows the best...

Ramadhan
04-25-2011, 03:55 AM
Ameen to the du'a

Beardo
04-25-2011, 01:18 PM
Ameen to the du'a, as well. Masha-Allah, that was so beautifully written.

Muhaba
04-25-2011, 01:23 PM
awe thank you. that was so nice of you.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-25-2011, 01:30 PM
Ameen to the du'aa

So whos the best member of LI? :-\

Just curious :-\

You know you guys/members/people confuse me a lot! or maybe its the other way around,or not, no wait! i think i just confused myself! no wait, i think that was YOU!, yes, you all confused me, even without actually talking to me you confused me!

khaair insha'Allaah

.. peace ..

Amat Allah
04-25-2011, 01:58 PM
You are all the best , May Allah preserve you and be pleased with you always and forever Ameeeeen

fee amanillah O the best people I have ever known...May Allah bless you all Ameeen

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-25-2011, 01:59 PM
^Allaahuma Ameen.

Woodrow
04-25-2011, 02:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
Ameen to the du'aa

Just curious :-\

YOU ARE

AND EVERYBODY ELSE WHO READS THIS

Each and every member is very important. Without you the forum could not exist. Therefore each you is the best and deeply appreciated.

Ramadhan
04-25-2011, 02:04 PM
So whos the best member of LI?
We surely know who the geekiest member of LI is <_<

AmineH
04-25-2011, 04:42 PM
salaam

Can limited members be the best member ?or it must be a full?

S.Belle
04-25-2011, 05:03 PM

Rashad is under the illusion that he is....so lets not hurt his feeling and just say congrats :p

Congrats to the Weirdo + Beard= Best member

sister herb
04-25-2011, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
YOU ARE

Each and every member is very important. Without you the forum could not exist. Therefore each you is the best and deeply appreciated.

Re.TiReD
04-25-2011, 05:49 PM
Very extremely totally awesome :D

I know who the best member of the forum is :ooh:

Haya emaan
04-25-2011, 06:09 PM

:happy::happy::happy::smile::)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-25-2011, 06:32 PM
Asssalaamu Alaaykum

YOU ARE

So are you! And i agree, without all the geeky wonderful members on this forum, it would be sort of boring :-\ I would say its like a family. if that makes sense. To be honest, i would have never discovered this forum, if it wasnt for me and my interest in Islaam and watching debates from some speakers you have probably have or havent heard of, there was a place/site where they would sometimes debate also (im not going to mention it as its a place of time wasting, so i dont recommend it), but from there i remember this forum being discussed,so i thought I would join, it led me to learn a lot about my faith and others and also to actually come close to my lord, or else i would have never have heard of this place. but Qadr Allaah.

format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar

really, i really wonder who it is :-\

format_quote Originally Posted by S.Belle

Rashad is under the illusion that he is....so lets not hurt his feeling and just say congrats :p

Congrats to the Weirdo + Beard= Best member

Okay, but i hope i recieve some of that geeky cake even though im not hungry for it. I'll save it. somewhere :-\

may Allaah SWT unite the Muslims of the world and become strong Aameen

And Congratulations to bro Beardo for becoming a member on this forum along with all the other members of this forum.

Wa Alaaykum As'salaam

missy
04-25-2011, 07:29 PM
IT IS YOU

That's reeeaaaaally sweeeeet of You!! It's seriously an honor.
Though it's just been 2 months since i joined this forum, i feel greattt and i'm glad to be a member. I learnt many new things and i feel privileged that i got a chance to share my knowledge with people around here and discuss issues.

All Praise be to Allah SWT who blessed us with such a platform and such wonderful admins. :Alhumdill
JazakAllah Khair Katheeran!!
May this forum continue being a blessing for generations to come. Ameen :wub:

format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
لا حرمنا الله منك و لا حرمك الله من رؤية وجهه العظيم الكريم آمــــــــــــــيــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــ ــــــــــــن
May Allah never prevent us from you and May Allah never prevent you from seeing His Al Mighty Face; The Most Gracious Amen
Ameen.

Skunkman
04-25-2011, 07:51 PM
thanks for having me

Hannah.
04-25-2011, 08:00 PM
Thank you brother Woodrow for the sweet comment, & thanks to each and every one of you.. alhamdulilah for IB's one big happy family! :statisfie

Revert 2010
04-25-2011, 09:17 PM
Salaam, everybody here is great and may Allah continue to guide and bless you all. Thanks for making me feel welcome on the IB forum : )

Flame of Hope
04-25-2011, 09:52 PM
:sl:

Heyyyy! Is there any doubt about WHO that is? :argue:

It's none other than FLAME!!!!! :muslimah::Crescent::wub::popcorn:

(Like, how can anything so obvious be overlooked. Hmmmm)

Okay guys, get the nominations in! Vote for Flame, okay!? If you do, I'll give you all the rep points I got. (I know that's bribing, but hey! I can't afford to lose on this one.)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-25-2011, 10:00 PM
^Oh okay, i knew that :-\

Where do we place our votes? i dont see no place, like any boxes or something geeky where we can place the geeky votes?

If you dont have it then i feel it will be impossible to place the votes uno? :-\

Ghazalah
04-25-2011, 10:18 PM
We surely know who the geekiest member of LI is
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
It's none other than FLAME!!!!!
Errr... I think Pearly will have a say in that also Flames, watch out :p

SLAVEofGOD1993
04-25-2011, 10:30 PM
Go see my new thread i posted its an interesting question and I really need help.
Asalam wa aleikum

Flame of Hope
04-25-2011, 10:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
Errr... I think Pearly will have a say in that also Flames, watch out :p
Pearly? Like Pearl of Wisdom? She's got too much of wisdom in her to compete with me. (Evil laughter in the air.....:Evil: )

She had better watch out for FLAMES :raging: coming in her direction if she even THINKS :hmm: about getting that award.

Well, check out the Puzzles and Humor section, will ya please? There you will find the incredible, wonderful, lovely, absolutely delicious, utterly magnificent, outstandingly remarkable PLACE to cast your VOTE.

Let the competition begin! :shade: Bring it on!!!! :mmokay:

And err....I'd like to offer my sincerest thanks to Brother Woodrow :coolious: for making this AWESOME competition happen. If it wasn't for this brilliant thread idea of his, we would never have discovered that there was The Most Geeky Member of the Board Award. Shukran! :p :thankyou:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!