/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Harun Yahya

Samiun
04-25-2011, 09:01 AM
:sl:, I have a good news today. Harun Yahya his coming to my local masjid next week I think. :D The last Q&A session we had during a lecture in the masjid was pretty good and I was pretty nervous to ask :O. There's like so many adults there :X. Besides Harun Yahya, Yusuf Estes also had come to my place once. Sadly, that was really long ago and I had no idea he came here :(. Another scholar which recently stayed in my country is Sheikh Imran Hosein. I think his still giving lectures around west Malaysia in different places from the 15th of April until the 7th of May (Source). :shade: Gahh I wish I could go to that lecture too!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Aleena
04-25-2011, 09:22 AM
:wa:

Lucky you!

The brother has written some really good books.

Ramadhan
04-25-2011, 10:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nbeel
, I have a good news today. Harun Yahya his coming to my local masjid next week I think. The last Q&A session we had during a lecture in the masjid was pretty good and I was pretty nervous to ask :O. There's like so many adults there . Besides Harun Yahya, Yusuf Estes also had come to my place once. Sadly, that was really long ago and I had no idea he came here . Another scholar which recently stayed in my country is Sheikh Imran Hosein. I think his still giving lectures around west Malaysia in different places from the 15th of April until the 7th of May (Source). Gahh I wish I could go to that lecture too!

Lucky you.
I wished yusuf estes come to Indonesia... or any of those famous speakers/scholars.

Samiun
04-25-2011, 01:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar

Lucky you.
I wished yusuf estes come to Indonesia... or any of those famous speakers/scholars.
:sl:, you're even more lucky to be in Indonesia. I thought Indonesia have like the most muslim population on earth and have really dedicated scholars who give da'wah to the country everyday? :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!