/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "who dunnit"

Ummu Sufyaan
04-25-2011, 02:32 PM
:sl:
i was wondering if we could have a thread of mysteries/crimes to solve?

are there any topics of this nature? we have riddles threads and maths solving problems, but what about short story mysteries? are there any of them floating around cyber space.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Revert 2010
04-25-2011, 02:57 PM
Like diagnosis murder or Murder She Wrote, was that guy in Mary Poppins??

Re.TiReD
04-25-2011, 06:15 PM
http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/qu...331692b20.html

Which genius can figure this :p

S.Belle
04-25-2011, 06:30 PM
I failed big time

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haya emaan
04-25-2011, 06:34 PM
not a single question got into my head....:mmokay:

LavaDog
04-25-2011, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ...FLaWeD...
Which genius can figure this

I got it lol.

format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
i was wondering if we could have a thread of mysteries/crimes to solve? are there any topics of this nature? we have riddles threads and maths solving problems, but what about short story mysteries? are there any of them floating around cyber space.

Theres plenty of short story mysteries, but they are to small. All people interested should pull together and solve the kennedy assassination, jimmy hoffa, db cooper, that kind of stuff. I have faith in you guys.

Muezzin
04-27-2011, 04:43 PM
What the heck?

I got all the questions right, I got the room right, but I got the culprit and the weapon wrong?!

Anyway, cool thread. I hope people post more mysteries to solve.

Ramadhan
04-28-2011, 12:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
I got all the questions right, I got the room right, but I got the culprit and the weapon wrong?!

same here.

more please !

Ummu Sufyaan
04-30-2011, 08:23 AM
I think i know who the culprit it, but i dont know which room the crime was committed and the weapon used. these 2 are not clear even if the questions suggest so.

Theres plenty of short story mysteries, but they are to small. All people interested should pull together and solve the kennedy assassination, jimmy hoffa, db cooper, that kind of stuff. I have faith in you guys.
sounds too long and complicated. the smaller ones sound good becuase that way more people would be interested.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!