/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pearls from the sea

'Aleena
04-26-2011, 07:35 AM
Zun-Noon Misri relates, we once embarked on a ship and a handsome young man, whose face was gleaming with light also set out with us. During the voyage the owner of the ship lost a bag which contained his money. This led to a search of all the passengers on board. When the young man was approached, he leaped out of the ship into the water. Whilst we looked on he supplicated, “Oh Allah they have accused me. I take oath that you order every creature in the sea to raise their head with a pearl resting in their mouths.”

Zun- Noon further states that before the young man could complete his supplication we witnessed the creatures doing just as he had requested. The young man continued, “Oh Allah it is Ye we worship alone and Ye we seek help from.” He then disappeared.

After witnessing such a remarkable incident the narrator exclaimed, “The Hadith of Prophet (SAW) came to mind. There will always remain thirty people from among my Ummah whose hearts will be like the heart of Ibraheem. Every time one dies Allah will replace him.” Perhaps the narrator believed this young man was one of them.

Source: www.haqislam.org

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abdussattar
04-26-2011, 09:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by k.aleena
There will always remain thirty people from among my Ummah whose hearts will be like the heart of Ibraheem.
Hmm I didnt know this.. Thanks for sharing. Really it is Allah alone who can help.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!