/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Aleykum everyone

Mark-Abdullah
04-26-2011, 01:34 PM
My name is Mark-Abdullah. I live in the UK and:statisfie am new to this site and very new to Islam. I grew up as a Christian but have alwas believed that God is One. My studies in religion and history taught me much about Islam and the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) but I have many questions. Hope to make new friends...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
04-26-2011, 01:51 PM
Welcome to IB!
hope you have enjoyable and beneficial stay!

start firing away your questions!

:)

Ansariyah
04-26-2011, 06:08 PM
Welcome bro!

S.Belle
04-26-2011, 06:53 PM
Welcome to the forum
Hope u enjoy it here

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-26-2011, 11:11 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and find the forum beneficial towards yourself.

Also feel free to ask your questions so do not hesitate..

.. peace ..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!