/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salam Aliakum wa Barakatu wa Ramatullah

AishaRayann
04-26-2011, 11:40 PM
As salam alaikum,

Hi my name Aisha. I'm muslimah revert from usa. I take shadaha 7th day of Ramadan 2010. I'm still learning.I hope to learn and help others with the knowledge I know..and if I do not know look it up and ask a friend.I would do my best to answer. I like to pray 5 time a day, make dua,read Quran,take online classes on aqeedah,tawheed,quran recitation,arabic,hadith.
I'm working on my own site just for Muslimahs, but I am waiting to become more knowledgeable first. I like information to be solid precise to the point and accurate and intelligent. I like to write. I write on Islamic topics. and Muslim poetry.

Well thats me!

As salam alaikum, Aisha

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tw009
04-27-2011, 12:00 AM
Walikum'asalaam!

Welcome sister Aisha and more importantly welcome to Islam. I hope your stay here is beneficial for you and all of us! Enjoy : )

Woodrow
04-27-2011, 01:11 AM
:sl:

Welcome home Sister. It is wonderful you have come back to what you were born as. We are all born Muslim, but sadly often we find ourselves being born into a Family that has never understood that. It is often a long path to find the way back home. It is wonderful you have found it.

Ali Mujahidin
04-27-2011, 01:58 AM

Like brother Woodrow said, welcome home. If you want to start a website for muslimah, go right ahead. You don't have to wait until you know everything. Just go ahead and be ready to correct your mistakes as you go along. If you don't put on a I-know-it-all attitude, you should get along fine.

Off-topic:
Brother Woodrow, I see from your location that you are still looking for a home. Maybe you can consider Thailand as a possibility. We have a lot of open space here with a lot of open-minded people. Really, I am serious. There can't be many places in the world where you can have a thriving mosque side-by-side with a thriving temple. Google for Krue-sae mosque and Lim Ko Neo temple to see what I mean.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
04-27-2011, 03:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ThisOldMan

Off-topic:
Brother Woodrow, I see from your location that you are still looking for a home. Maybe you can consider Thailand as a possibility. We have a lot of open space here with a lot of open-minded people. Really, I am serious. There can't be many places in the world where you can have a thriving mosque side-by-side with a thriving temple. Google for Krue-sae mosque and Lim Ko Neo temple to see what I mean.

If I were perhaps 25 or 30 years younger it would be an excellent choice. But, age and poor health fairly well limit my choices.

Now back tp yhe topic.

Sister Aisha as you may notice some of us are reverts and perhaps we have had at one time asked the same questions you may have. So, feel free to ask any questions and everybody here will try to answer them. You have returned to your family and now have very many Brother's and sisters to meet.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-27-2011, 03:43 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'salaam Wa Rahmatullaah Wa Barahkaatuh

Welcome to the forum and Welcome to Islaam!

I hope that your stay here is wonderful and beneficial insha'Allaah

Glad to know that you found the truth and please ask any questions you have

.. peace ..

Asiyah3
04-27-2011, 07:47 PM
:wa: wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Welcome home and to the forums sister. :)
May we all benefit from each other.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!