/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Cant I Reply To Others Posts?

AishaRayann
04-27-2011, 01:08 AM
I dont understand why I cant reply to others post? I clicked the activation link.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
in-the-shadows
04-27-2011, 01:28 AM
i have the same problem =(

SlaveOfGod
04-27-2011, 02:17 AM
Well, if I remember correctly, you can't post in the introduction forum nor the advice and support one. If it is in another section then ask one of the staff inshallah.

Ramadhan
04-27-2011, 02:26 AM
If you are still a limited member, there are some sections where you are not allowed to post yet.
You will get full memberships when you reach 50 posts.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AishaRayann
04-27-2011, 03:33 AM
It was in another section other than those. Where can I post at?

AishaRayann
04-27-2011, 03:34 AM
i mean reply at sorry i dont know where or if i can edit my post on here at

Ramadhan
04-27-2011, 04:52 AM
I see that you have been posting in the health and science section, so yeah, that's one of the accessible parts for newbies.

There are sections where postings are moderated, such as discover Islam and methodology where each postings must be reviewed, and this also apply to even full members.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!