/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Since Non Muslims reject God

truthseeker63
04-27-2011, 08:52 AM
Since Non Muslims reject God do Non Muslims worship and praise Satan or the Devil I ask this question because I find hard to believe that the Western Government Leaders are really Christians or Jews I think they are Satanists I believe since the West is at war with Islam/Muslims they are allied with Satan ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Mufarridun
04-27-2011, 09:14 AM
Greetings Truth Seeker

Humans are beings that were created for Worship, so those who do not worship Allah(swt) worship other things. They might worship Satan, Saints, their own Nafs(self, ego), Idols, Money, their ancestors and so on. Even those who claim to be atheist can't run away from that fact that they do in fact worship, they worship their own ego's, their own hawaa'(opinions, desires). There are even some who worship God but at the same time worship others along with God.

So to answer your question, Anyone who does not worship God, alone without associating any partners with him, in essence has fallen into the traps of Satan and his own Ego. Whether knowingly or unknowingly. There are of-course those who worship Satan directly and do his work.

Allah(swt) knows best.

MustafaMc
04-27-2011, 09:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
Since Non Muslims reject God do Non Muslims worship and praise Satan or the Devil?
Those who reject God and those who ascribe partners to Him do not necessarily worship Satan, but rather they follow his misguidance that leads to the Hellfire as he so promised to mislead mankind after being exiled by Allah for refusing to prostrate before Adam due to his arrogance.

Woodrow
04-27-2011, 09:37 AM
If they do not worship Allaah(swt) it makes no difference who they worship or don't worship. Misguidance is misguidance. It is just as wrong to worship an inanimate statue, our own egos or anything, as it is to worship Satan. The worship of anything besides Allaah(swt) pleases Satan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!