/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for books for 7 year kid? Introduction to religions

Abdu
04-27-2011, 10:13 PM
I am seeking recommendations for books in English for a 7 year old kid. I prefer an introduction about religions in general (Islam, Christianity, Judaism) with enough parts about Islam to get them to be interested in Islam. I prefer books which keep the kids interested with interesting stories. For example about early prophets and their lives, all the way to prophet Mohammad (pbuh). The book shouldn't be dry or be a turn off.

I also would like the book to have illustrations instead of just walls of text. The stories should be short enough to keep a kid's attention and not drive them into boredom.

The book needs to be exciting and grabs the kid's attention and not feel like a shore or homework :) I hope you get what I am looking for.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdu
05-18-2011, 09:51 PM
It's a shame no one can help and a shame it's hard to find good books for kids.

Reflections
05-18-2011, 10:28 PM
AsSalaamu '3alaykum Wara7matAllah Wabarakatuh,

If you check on Azhar Academy http://www.azharacademy.com in the books, insha-Allah you'll find something there.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!