/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Brothers please Share your Vedios Urgently commenting on this post

Documentary
04-28-2011, 06:13 AM
assalam Alaykum
Ali Gomaa the Egyptian Mufti posted on Washington post attacking the Salafis in Egypt and claimed that they attacked the sufies Tombs and churches after the Egyptian revolution.
The Big problem is not that he is lying, but imagines the effect of what he said on the view of the non-Muslims in USA to the peaceful salafi Muslims there.
I'm preparing a documentary about this and I need your YouTube Videos commenting on the post
Please whoever wants to help: please read the whole post and record your video in a straight strong polite way insha Allah

Jazakum Allah khair

Documentary

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
04-28-2011, 06:53 AM
:salamext:

Documentary, this is a thread on the topic on another forum;

http://ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?t=12696

Some students of knowledge have replied there.

Documentary
04-29-2011, 02:01 PM
My brother i want video comments to put it in my Documentary which i want to publish through youtube and islamic channels in Egypt

I want to show his lies to the Egyptians and his bad effect on Islam in USA, it will be more convincing if someone who lives in USA gave us his opinion by video

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!