/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Girly problem - SISTERS ONLY PLEASE

anonymous
04-29-2011, 10:58 PM
Salam, I wanted to post this in the sisters only section but i dont have access to it.

Basically, I have been given a cream to use for down below. I wanted to know whether its permissible to put this cream in with an applicator inside my vagina as its for medical purposes?
Also, the excess cream sometimes spills so will my wudhu still be valid and will i still be able to pray? Also Could i wear sanitary pad for the excess cream and pray with it on?
Thanks

Wasalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
04-30-2011, 10:51 PM
Please someone reply it's important.

Reflections
04-30-2011, 11:23 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

Yes for medical reasons it will be permissible for you to apply the cream in that place.

What do you mean that the excess cream sometimes spills? The cream itself isn't naajis (impure/dirty) so it wouldn't be the case that it breaks your wudhu. You can wear something like a sanitary pad/pantyliner, however if you see some sort of najasah from the private parts then you should perform wudhu again.

Tip: If your 'problem' still doesn't go away, try using olive oil.

Wallahu A3alam-Allah knows best.

جوري
05-05-2011, 12:26 AM
:sl:

if the cream is for a yeast infection, ask the doctor for a one pill fluconazole instead..

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
05-06-2011, 03:15 AM
salaamz I got this reply for you from someone who wishes to stay anonymous

It is about anonymous and the vaginal infection.
All vaginal infections that require an aplicator signify bacterial infection with secretions thus to avoid nullification of Whudu, she should wash first then apply the medication and then use a wing pad. After perform her wudhu perform Solat and after she may dispose of the pad which would again nulify her Whudu. She should also wear a pad at all times to avoid contaminating her clothes or body which would then require Ghusul.
I'll just add to that, not all vaginal infections requiring application are bacterial in nature, since viral, protozoal and obviously fungal which is the most common and can be a direct result of being on an antibiotic or even simply being a diabetic can trigger it.. I'll assume the procedure above is the same for all, I can only comment on things medically but not from the stance of Islamic jurisprudence..
If the infection is indeed fungal then I'd ignore the applications and request a single pill treatment, it is better than the 3 or 7 day applications and far more effective especially against some of the more resistant strains!

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!