View Full Version : Life Without......

Flame of Hope
04-30-2011, 03:05 AM
Life without ___________ .

Fill in the blank! :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Flame of Hope
04-30-2011, 03:05 AM
Life without cockroaches would be so wonderful. lol.

LavaDog
04-30-2011, 03:22 AM
Life without this forum would be so boring.

Flame of Hope
04-30-2011, 04:27 AM
Life without chocolate.....would be hard to imagine.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abdussattar
04-30-2011, 05:21 AM
Life without me would be so dull.

Flame of Hope
04-30-2011, 05:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdussattar
Life without me would be so dull.
It sure would! lol. :)

tigerkhan
04-30-2011, 03:02 PM
one day i was talking to a friend on phone. he ask how is life going, i say life without wife. he say yes. i dont know from where its come to my mind, but i say life without wife is empty bottle of wine...

yas2010
04-30-2011, 03:17 PM
Life without Imman is no life.

Haya emaan
04-30-2011, 03:20 PM
oops once again sister flame... full of ideas... sis where dose these all comes from?? :p

life without studies.... boring just like vacations..

Endymion
04-30-2011, 07:03 PM
Know Me,Know Life.No Me,No Life :D

Flame of Hope
04-30-2011, 07:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mun-o-salwa
oops once again sister flame... full of ideas... sis where dose these all comes from?? :p
Those ideas come from my Leech Box. It's also got a nick name: The Sucker.

It sucks up ideas from people around me and I have no choice but to get them out of the box or else I'd have to be sent to the hospital for "Trying To Hold It All In Malady".

Lately, The Sucker has sucked out ideas from the following members: S. Belle (who mistakenly believes that she's The Mastermind Box, heh heh....shhh don't tell her, it would break her heart....and then there's Grampa Woodrow....he gave me that idea for The Scintillating Award Club and naidamar for helping me come up with the first award ever: The Most Geeky Member of the Board.

There! So now you know. (This is insider information.....let's keep this top secret, awwight?)

Reflections
04-30-2011, 07:38 PM
Life without Allah...
Life without my parents
Life without my siblings
And life without the people who are there for a reason

Haya emaan
04-30-2011, 08:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame

Those ideas come from my Leech Box. It's also got a nick name: The Sucker.

It sucks up ideas from people around me and I have no choice but to get them out of the box or else I'd have to be sent to the hospital for "Trying To Hold It All In Malady".

Lately, The Sucker has sucked out ideas from the following members: S. Belle (who mistakenly believes that she's The Mastermind Box, heh heh....shhh don't tell her, it would break her heart....and then there's Grampa Woodrow....he gave me that idea for The Scintillating Award Club and naidamar for helping me come up with the first award ever: The Most Geeky Member of the Board.

There! So now you know. (This is insider information.....let's keep this top secret, awwight?)
aww...so thats the secret behind all that :ooh:

dont worry sister your secret is kept secret:p

AmineH
05-01-2011, 02:21 PM
salaam

life without
Islam , God , trust ,love , mother ,friends , character , Imam Mahdi , blue sky ,birds' sing ,abdussattar, gravity , prayers ,curiosity, children and enemies are so boring .

we should thank God for everything.

Chavundur
05-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Life without computer :....))

BintAbee
05-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Life without Islam would be purposeless and meaningless

Life without the Quraan would be empty, sad and depressing

al yunan
05-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Life without love dies, for there is no Life, without love eternal
but life, with love eternal, never dies
It just goes to sleep for a while, to awaken infront of it's founder's eyes
And there you be in bliss, peace and love for time eternal.
Oh my Lord whose love is great
grant me thee, to apriciate !

composed as a gift to my friend from another place, Endymion

Ansariyah
05-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Life without faith is madness
Life without my Family♥ is meaningless
Life without Love is emptiness
Life without integrity is worthless
Life without Learning is darkness
Life without risks is no Life

GuestFellow
05-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Life without laughter... :(

IbnAbdulHakim
05-01-2011, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
one day i was talking to a friend on phone. he ask how is life going, i say life without wife. he say yes. i dont know from where its come to my mind, but i say life without wife is empty bottle of wine...
so life with wife is like a full bottle of wine? LOL

not sure thats the most fluttering analogy but I digress

Life without pain would be like the sun without rain

S.Belle
05-01-2011, 10:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame

Lately, The Sucker has sucked out ideas from the following members: S. Belle (who mistakenly believes that she's The Mastermind Box, heh heh....shhh don't tell her, it would break her heart....
*shocked* Just tread all over my feelings........

format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Life without laughter... :(
agreed

Life without baking would be sad
[/I]

GuestFellow
05-01-2011, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S.Belle

Life without baking would be sad
I know, no croissants! :skeleton:

Innocent Soul
05-02-2011, 07:09 AM
Life without a big family would be so boring.

Life without IB would be like food without spices.

abdussattar
05-02-2011, 11:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amineh75
life without
Islam , God , trust ,love , mother ,friends , character , Imam Mahdi , blue sky ,birds' sing ,abdussattar, gravity , prayers ,curiosity, children and enemies are so boring .
Am I really that good? do you people even recognize me?

Flame of Hope
05-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Life without IB forum would be colorless.

Endymion
05-02-2011, 06:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al yunan
Life without love dies, for there is no Life, without love eternal
but life, with love eternal, never dies
It just goes to sleep for a while, to awaken infront of it's founder's eyes
And there you be in bliss, peace and love for time eternal.
Oh my Lord whose love is great
grant me thee, to apriciate !

composed as a gift to my friend from another place, Endymion
Im speechless,dunno what to say and how to thank you for such a lovely gift :embarrass.You made me cry,dearest brother.Im so very grateful to Allah SWT for such amazing,loving and kind friends :statisfie

I also pray that Allah SWT make me as good as people think i am,but for now,you said all this becoz you yourself is a very loving and humble person.Jazakallahu khyran for such amazing gift.I'll always keep it near to my heart :statisfie

S.Belle
05-03-2011, 05:47 PM
Life without imagination would be dreamless.
A life without dreams would be hopeless.
Life without hope would be meaningless.
A life without meaning wouldnt be a life.

Endymion
05-03-2011, 06:08 PM
Cant imagine my life without my computer,you know why :statisfie Because all my friends live in it :giggling:

Flame of Hope
05-03-2011, 07:59 PM
Life without flowers would be unimaginable. Makes me appreciate them more now that I'm trying to imagine life without 'em.

sister herb
05-04-2011, 07:51 PM
Life without summer would be so cold and dark.

Flame of Hope
05-04-2011, 08:36 PM
Life without my IB forum friends would be sooooooooooo dull. :) I think of how much pleasant life is after joining the forum and making friends. Friends who teach me so much. Friends from all over the world, too. Friends who care. Friends who make me laugh. Friends who make me weep.....(well, in a good way of course.... :D).

Alhamdulillahir rabbil al ameen!

GuestFellow
05-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Life without conspiracy theories would be boring lol.

BintAbee
05-07-2011, 05:36 AM
Life without kids would be so not exciting

BintAbee
05-08-2011, 10:30 AM
Life without a beautiful sunny day with a gentle breeze and the sweet chirping of birds........ ahhh would be just too painful to think about... Al7amdulillah today is just as described.

Flame of Hope
05-08-2011, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee
Life without a beautiful sunny day with a gentle breeze and the sweet chirping of birds........ ahhh would be just too painful to think about... Al7amdulillah today is just as described.
Funny you mention birds. I was just wondering what life would be like without birds. I mean, we would have no eggs, no chicken, no cocks crowing to wake us up in the morning, no nightingales singing to entertain us. No peacocks? No parrots? No ostriches? No kiwis? No eagles?

Life without birds..............wouldn't be as sweet and beautiful as it is with them....in all their varieties and sizes.

Alhamdulillahir rabbil al ameen!

Woodrow
05-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Life without TV would be quite enjoyable.

jameelash
05-08-2011, 06:35 PM
salam
life without prayers will be like a deadman walking

Beardo
05-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Life without my mom... :(

GuestFellow
05-08-2011, 06:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Life without TV would be quite enjoyable.
Salaam,

I agree with you to some extent. I used to watch a lot of TV but when I stopped, I felt a better. I think constantly being bombarded with advertisements and images of half-naked people is unhealthy. I tend to watch TV for the news.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Life without almost everything mentioned in this thread would indeed be no life!

Ofcourse most geekily life without having a life itself would not be a life, but when knowing exactly how to live life and it making sense is then most certainly a life worth living! : D and Alhamdulilaah...

.. peace ..

GuestFellow
05-08-2011, 07:51 PM
Life without the term "geeky" would have a detrimental impact on little Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!