/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The People Loved Most by our Beloved Prophet !!!

Al Shifa
04-30-2011, 09:25 AM
Narrated by Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him)

The Prophet of Allah (may Allah exalt his mention) said, The People most loved by me from amongst my Ummah would be those who would come after me, but everyone amongst them would have the intense desire to catch a glimpse of me even at the cost of his family and wealth.

[Sahih Muslim, Kitab ul Jannah]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Reflections
04-30-2011, 02:24 PM
SubhanAllah...JazakAllahukheir for sharing

tigerkhan
04-30-2011, 03:38 PM
subhanallah.... surely there are ppl in this world who has love for allah swt and prophet pbuh more than any other thing of the world.

Endymion
04-30-2011, 06:58 PM
Jazakallahu Khyran for sharing.
I wish I and all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters in Islam will become the one who Love Muhammad SAW more than our lives and our families.Amen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haya emaan
04-30-2011, 07:12 PM
^ ameen.....

Flame of Hope
05-02-2011, 12:37 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Al Shifa
Narrated by Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him)

The Prophet of Allah (may Allah exalt his mention) said, The People most loved by me from amongst my Ummah would be those who would come after me, but everyone amongst them would have the intense desire to catch a glimpse of me even at the cost of his family and wealth.

[Sahih Muslim, Kitab ul Jannah]
I have never heard of Kitab ul Jannah. Are you sure this is from an authentic source? Could you kindly provide us with the source of this information?

Jazakallah khair.

Jalal~
05-02-2011, 01:45 AM
Subhan-Allah! so does this mean that Rasulallah salalahu alayhee wa salam loves us more than his companions? just wondering, please dont be angry with me if im wrong
Jazakallah Khair

Flame of Hope
05-02-2011, 03:12 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by halalmeat4free
Subhan-Allah! so does this mean that Rasulallah salalahu alayhee wa salam loves us more than his companions? just wondering, please dont be angry with me if im wrong
Jazakallah Khair
Please do not be quick to jump to such conclusions. I'm waiting for brother Al Shifa to give us the source. I've investigated the matter and I have found that he is the only one who has posted this hadith in various other forums. There was no information regarding this hadith in any Islamic site when I googled it.

So let's see what brother Al Shifa has to say. We'll go from there.

Ummu Sufyaan
05-02-2011, 04:02 AM
I have never heard of Kitab ul Jannah. Are you sure this is from an authentic source? Could you kindly provide us with the source of this information?

Jazakallah khair.
but you have heard of sahih muslim, surely :D

Innocent Soul
05-02-2011, 04:15 AM
Sis I got the reference from here.

(Sahih Muslim, Book 40, Hadith #6791)

Flame of Hope
05-02-2011, 05:13 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Safiya 1
Sis I got the reference from here.

(Sahih Muslim, Book 40, Hadith #6791)
Jazakallah khair for finding it, sister. lol.

It's just that I find it hard to believe that we, the people who come after the Prophet (saws) could be more beloved to him (saws). I can't imagine myself to be anywhere near the status of the sahabah........so to even imagine that the Prophet (saws) would love me more............well......

May Allah make me worthy enough for that love. Ameen.

Ummu Sufyaan
05-02-2011, 09:25 AM
^we dont know what the hadith means, but if it is how we (you) are understanding it, then why not? are we not believers in rasooluallah? then if so, it would be easy to accept what he says even if our own minds find it difficult to comprehend :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!