/* */

PDA

View Full Version : from where to get SPSS?

Haya emaan
04-30-2011, 06:59 PM
:sl:
i wanted to know can i download software SPSS from internet or i have to buy it

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazalah
04-30-2011, 07:24 PM
The Statistics software?

Haya emaan
04-30-2011, 07:45 PM
^yes sister..

Ghazalah
04-30-2011, 07:51 PM
I have the CD for SPSS 17.0 version, if that helps? =/ I'm not sure if you can get it free though? :mmokay:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
05-01-2011, 01:14 AM
Try here: SPSS 17.00 Full version free DOWNLOAD Scroll down a little to the second Download button

Haya emaan
05-01-2011, 06:30 PM
it took so so so long but i decided to wait with lots of patience and then suddenly as usual electricity went away:raging:

the other links i got are too doing the same:hmm:

i should try some other way :)

JAZAKALLAH khairn for the link

Dagless
05-01-2011, 06:35 PM
I uploaded it for you yesterday. Did that not work? I would post the link here but it maybe considered piracy arrr ;)

Haya emaan
05-01-2011, 06:43 PM
i tried that too but it wasn't working..:(
it too took so long and then stoped.. dont know why

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!