/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to help them keep a secret?

anonymous
05-02-2011, 01:00 AM
Salaam brothers and sisters,

I Am in my mid twenties and I have done a lot of wrong in the past. I was in a relationship where I committed zina. I told a girl about this and now there is a high chance she will tell my family. I need a special dua so she doesn't because firstly I have repented to Allah and also performed umrah and asked for forgiveness. I am now scared that I am now on the right path Mashallah that someone will ruin my life totally for me.

Are there any duas that will restrict her saying anything?

Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
05-02-2011, 09:42 AM
Wa alaykum salam,

Ask her not to and tell her it would be a sin for her if she revealed your sin. If she tells regardless, then be patient through the trial and trust in Allah.

anonymous
05-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Well are there any special duas. I guess asking Allah should be enough and whatever the outcome is will be. Allah knows best. Jzk

ahmed_indian
05-13-2011, 02:43 PM
brother, you can make duas to Allah (in any way and any language) to conceal your sins as He is capable to do all the things.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
05-16-2011, 01:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Salaam brothers and sisters,

I Am in my mid twenties and I have done a lot of wrong in the past. I was in a relationship where I committed zina. I told a girl about this and now there is a high chance she will tell my family. I need a special dua so she doesn't because firstly I have repented to Allah and also performed umrah and asked for forgiveness. I am now scared that I am now on the right path Mashallah that someone will ruin my life totally for me.

Are there any duas that will restrict her saying anything?

Jazakallah
Asalaamu Alaikum, you should never reveal your sins to anyone even when using examples because it is between you and Allah and if you advertise it then others will bare witness against you on the day of judgement. Hope this was a lesson for you never to expose your sins to anyone at all.

With regards to this person wanting to tell your family then who is she to you? Why would she want to tell your family? You should tell her that the one who exposes the sins of another then Allah will expose their sins. You should make her realise that it is wrong for her to reveal a persons past sins and that why does she want to hurt your family in such a way. Be gentle and show her you are in a lot of pain because of this so that her heart may be softened.

You should ask of Allah to soften her heart so that she does not reveal anything about your past. If she does then just let anyone who asks you know that your past is the past and you were a different person then and you have learnt from your mistakes like everyone does.

So do not worry about it. Just do your best to convince her not to tell anyone by using wisdom and tact and then leave the rst to Allah by asking of him to soften her heart so she does not reveal anything. If it is revealed then it is not the end of the world. You will get through it as others will see you have clearly changed and if they can't see that then they will do eventually.

Do this dua:

When the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was afraid of some people he would say:

اللهم إنا نجعلك في نحورهم ونعوذ بك من شرورهم

Allaahumma inna naj’aluka fi nuhoorihim wa na’oodhu bika min shuroorihim

‘O Allaah, we ask You to repel them and we seek refuge in You from their evil’

Narrated by Abu Dawood

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!